Resturant Bill

PopT

Guest Lisa Turtle

You know what's funny, even though the food is good, the ambience in Nobu is a bit meh.

Find the place a bit non-characteristic

Look into Shanghai Blues in Holborn, cheaper with a far more romantic setting with amaaaaaaazing food

Or Hakkasan which is the creme de la creme of Oriental food in London. You'll spend a minimum of £200, but trust me - for the service and the food I think its worth even more. Think I might go there for my birthday this year with the only person I know that would appreciate it.

Guest Yilmaz

lol at if she dont put out after

in fact, this wouldnt be such a bad thing seeing as it is wifey material

Thats a fail comment still

cool story bro

Deseo @ Gleneagles hotel.

Didnt even see the bill / pay nuthing B)

edit: I guess it that doesnt count then lol

/

Rant - I know what your saying Vybes about dining in a group. Some people have like 5 drinks, pudding and all that sh*t then it comes to "lets split the bill" mate wtf I had a £8 pizza with a coke and you had a steak and 5 pints.

Or Hakkasan which is the creme de la creme of Oriental food in London. You'll spend a minimum of £200, but trust me - for the service and the food I think its worth even more. Think I might go there for my birthday this year with the only person I know that would appreciate it.

Been looking to go there for a while, think I might surprise the other half on Sunday for her birthday. Checked out the menu and it does sound very nice.

Most prob £1k but that was for 10 of us, but between me and the other half around £200.

Guest Lisa Turtle

Been looking to go there for a while, think I might surprise the other half on Sunday for her birthday. Checked out the menu and it does sound very nice.

Most prob £1k but that was for 10 of us, but between me and the other half around £200.

I reckon you would love it there Stat, its definitely a lovely venue that you can get dressed up for.

The dim sum is out of this world.

Guest Yilmaz

told some wife material id take her to nobu

she works for a hedge fund and is just wow levels

this will be happening within the next week or two

i shudder to think what the bill will be saying

LOL @ WORK FOR A HEDGE FUND

SRY 2 BREAK IT 2 U BRAHSKI

SHE A SECRETARY @ SAID FUND

EFF NOBU.

i couldnt reply to this but i was banned for a couple of days for some reason

anyway