Family Guy

Mr. Gayle

Archer isn't as good as it used to be but its still easily above the main runners (Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park), in terms of jokes/humour. 

Still disappointed at how bad Boondocks ended up.

Are you saying it's better than those programmes now or it's whole run has been better than theirs?

I'm saying you can get more of a laugh out of it right now.

At their peaks: I'd say the best animated show is Simpsons or South Park, most jokes either South Park or Boondocks (though South Park in larger volume than Boondocks).

Archer got points for being fresh, and it still has that, but not so much.

You man are disrespecting American Dad

Roger>>>>>

Up there with the greatest, shout outs to Stan aswell. I need to watch King of the Hill again, think the humour was ahead of my time back when it dropped.

love american dad,haven't watched more than maybe 2 episodes of Family Guy since I started watching AD a few years ago. 

Better characters all around

Better plot in the eps - no shitty drawned out 3 minute jokes and celebrity/pop culture gags that don't tie into the story

Memorable storylines and episodes - There was an episode 1 or 2 seasons ago that included none of the main characters and it was the most enjoyable cartoon episode I've seen in a very long time. 

Edit, found the ep.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2708126/

• Upvote 1

Roger>>>>>

Up there with the greatest, shout outs to Stan aswell. I need to watch King of the Hill again, think the humour was ahead of my time back when it dropped.

love american dad,haven't watched more than maybe 2 episodes of Family Guy since I started watching AD a few years ago. 

Better plot in the eps - no shitty drawned out 3 minute jokes and celebrity/pop culture gags that don't tie into the story

Memorable storylines and episodes - There was an episode 1 or 2 seasons ago that included none of the main characters and it was the most enjoyable cartoon episode I've seen in a very long time. 

Edit, found the ep.

Agreed. Sick of Family Guy, just the same old crap every ep. AD is a lot fresher and characters are funnier. Love Bullock especially. 

Roger>>>>>

Edit, found the ep.

Agreed. Sick of Family Guy, just the same old crap every ep. AD is a lot fresher and characters are funnier. Love Bullock especially

The live episode with Patrick Stewart doing the commentary at the theatre >>>>>>>

As side characters go in these programs:

Bullock & Mayor West >>>>>>>

Roger>>>>>

Edit, found the ep.

Agreed. Sick of Family Guy, just the same old crap every ep. AD is a lot fresher and characters are funnier. Love Bullock especially

The live episode with Patrick Stewart doing the commentary at the theatre >>>>>>>

As side characters go in these programs:

Bullock & Mayor West >>>>>>>

Patrick Stewart can't go wrong. Same with West. Agree, both are great characters.

• 7 months later...

For as long as we can remember, BBC Three has been home to the animated comedy shows Family Guy and American Dad. The channel is being taken off the airwaves later this year, morphing into an online-only brand to save the Beeb some dough, and leaving a question mark over where the popular programmes would end up. And now we know the answer. Come autumn this year -- around the time BBC Three as we know it will cease to exist -- the 15th series of Family Guy will start airing exclusively on ITV2. As part of a multi-year deal with Twentieth Century Fox, ITV has also picked up the rights to new and existing seasons of American Dad, all four series of Family Guy spin-off The Cleveland Show, and Seth McFarlane's upcoming animated sitcom, Bordertown.

While the Beeb denies the move is directly related to BBC Three's new online agenda, budget considerations undoubtedly played a part, with the broadcaster saying only that "when a show becomes so successful it often becomes a target for other broadcasters." The Griffin family isn't totally parting ways with the BBC just yet, though, as the broadcaster still has rights to the entire Family Guy back catalogue until 2017, including the 14th season that's yet to premiere in the UK. So, for the time-being, you'll still be able to spend the last half an hour before bed enjoying Peter's antics without commercial interruption