Have you met anybody famous?

Eskay Jones

what was Bounty Killer sayin?

nightmare to deal with......not a person i would describe as freindly.....aint interested in his fans...is about his money....got us kicked out and banned from a hotel due to the "bob marley air freshner" smell that came from his room and stunk out the floor causing the manager to threaten to call the police if we didnt leave.........

one of those people that wants to sit his room smoking till the last minute possible before doing a show....

• Upvote 1

My cousin is a famous boxer who has been coming tru lately, not sayin names (Not David Haye).

must be james degale cah they aint no other professional black boxers that could really call themselves famous

Guest Triple XXX

Ashley Cole when he was in a South Woodford petrol station a few years back

got an autograph n lost it

how f*ckin excited was i

smh

i was with 2 girls tho so that cancels it out

lol

Never f*cked a famous person but banged an ex british champions missus

/

Met a number of footballers & sportsmen/musicians/tv & film personalities

Nobody amazing to talk about though, the bog standard names (that said I dont get starstruck (with the exception of a few))

*edit* Met Lewis when I was young in fact and was quite star struck by him

Met a number of footballers & sportsmen/musicians/tv & film personalities

Nobody amazing to talk about though, the bog standard names (that said I dont get starstruck (with the exception of a few))

I did however get really starstruck when I met Mario Testino so much so that I barely spoke to him. I also got embarrassingly excited when I met George Lamb-he's one of my don't care if you wouldn't, I would crushes.

Guest Blue State Of Mind

there are only two celebrities i have ever wanted to meet muhammed ali and nelson mandela .....hopefully one day

lol

them clichés there. use your imagination

behave yourself....... marcus garvey ,fela kuti ,malcolm x , ali, mandela are my heroes....the other three are not alive ........stupid dummy

POS'D