Elder Scrolls 5

Mr. Gayle

KMT.

I got turned into a Werewolf. In the middle of one quest now and I see a werewolf locked up im thinking "Rah, Thats fellow brethren"

I pick the lock.

The Werewolf kills me.

<_<

EDIT:- OMG. Someone just killed me with a slo-mo critical strike!

I didnt even know they could do that.

*Puts in UMvC3*

Thats me finished for a couple hours KMT.

Skyrim >>>>>>>>>>>>> Fallout 3 and I LOVE Fallout 3

Its one of the best games ive ever played

This.

Games just epic, you see that massive mountain in the distance, couple quests later youre at the peak fighting trolls n shit.

All the little things add up, like when your companion dies and NEVER comes back

Remember when i saw a dragon vs 2 mammoths and giants.

Just sat back and watched these beasts go at it. Dragon were pitching giants, took one of them down but got caught by one of the mammoths. Before he died i got a couple of cheeky hits then looted it and ran :lol:

Saw a dragon fighting 2 trolls and was just watching shooting arrows from a distance then a cave bear just ran down the side of a hill and started fucking up the dragon as well

And I was just outside the town of Riften so all the town members and guardsman rushed out and turned it into some grand royal rumble

At the end all that was left was villagers looking at the carnage and saying I can't believe dragons actually exist

This game >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Upvote 2