fuck it some new mods

Admin.

Lads I understand in the past I have been viewed as nothing more than a mere stupid f*ck*ng prick

However, in the last few months I have over come my addiction and have managed to become a normal user and have gone from banned back to FBO

making me mod will be an inspiration to all trolls consumed by the evil lifestyle, showing them there is a third way

Vote change

Vote Jack

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Lads I understand in the past I have been viewed as nothing more than a mere stupid f*ck*ng prick

However, in the last few months I have over come my addiction and have managed to become a normal user and have gone from banned back to FBO

making me mod will be an inspiration to all trolls consumed by the evil lifestyle, showing them there is a third way

Vote change

Vote Jack

good on ya mate for turning your life around, got my vote

don't wana be a mod myself, but will put people forward anyway

Bane - needs to earn something with his consistency as leader of VIP2 photoshop

Jack - Would be entertaining if he reverted back to tr0ll jack, and unlocked topics other mods had locked and would have interesting mod vs mod clashes

Jack also submitted the best written application so far

Medic - Puts in a lot of work in the electronics room, including recruiting new vipers with his XBox live recruitment.

^^^ there's prob another viper I should mention for Medic's reason, but I'm pretty sure he's a mod already.

edit - saw that Jefferson applied. it was him

would like to add - please no female mods, I enjoy the freedom to be sexist on this forum, and "get back in the kitchen" comments need to go unpunished.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Isn't there a little deviancy in all of us phillip?

I'm not perfect by any means, but I represent the average poster without a voice

If you want a sycophantic mod that will support the conservative ascendancy on vip then by all means vote for someone else

But if you are looking for inovation, I'm your man

VOTE CHANGE

VOTE JAS

someone should rename the "over a blackberry" thread title, or at least ad a subheading. someone with no interest in BB / phones might be less likely to enter the thread.

Someone should meet you at footlocker in about 2 hours just to slap the f*ck out of you...

Guest Lemons

I think I'd be a useful moderator. I work quite long hours so I'm on here most of the day, I've been around for a good 7/8 years and bar one controversial joke I'm a pretty responsible guy.

I'm also wearing a shirt today so I'm feeling pretty professional.

Guest haze-e

to be fair I should have been a mod on here ages ago.

However Limoncello dude should get mod-ship, as should Savant.

Maybe Jeffah in e.den.