I ONLY GO FOR BLACK GUYS...

imhim

Guest Chelsea Jack

why u screwing up ur face... 8/10 greek birds are slags who f*ck black boys to piss off daddy

1/10 are strict greeks who wont go near a black guy

1/10 are just normal girls

greeks are statistically worse for this than english birds imo

Guest petercrotch

moretime its greek, portugeese and italian birds that do this kinda thing tbh

greeks are the worst offenders though

c/s this greeks are on a next ting to be honest . They are on this chocolate flex

moretime its greek, portugeese and italian birds that do this kinda thing tbh

greeks are the worst offenders though

c/s this greeks are on a next ting to be honest . They are on this chocolate flex

linked up with one greek chick in southgate after studio a few weeks back *nutin sexual i was just in her ends so i holla'd her*

drove around for a bit talking and like a random story came up because she broke her knuckle and i asked why ...she said some guy was stalking her *indian guy* and he was messaging her on facebook saying he saw her in different places, saying u dont like me coz i aint black, u only like black d*ck *ended up seeing him and punching him up...lulz*. ... she then said "well all my boyfriends have been greek ive never been with any other type of guy"....i sorta looked at her inquisitively but i can see she wasnt even lying. I think most of these greek girls are into others its just depending on how shook they are of their parents imo......and i know her dad has got stupid p.....and she likes money...so...i can see why.

Girls go through phases, call it rebellion whatever, but some just simply have preferences - take the Kardashians for example Kim for me went through a phase - she wont end up with a black man, where as Khloe has commitment her p*ssy to black d*ck forever - its her preference, and then Kourtney probably never even kissed a black man before...

I dont know many Greek tings, infact I know three. The oldest one married and then divorced a mixed race guy, then the next one I know moves with a bag of Greek girls and they all very different on their choice of male but none go black, mixed yes, well maybe but black no, then the other one I know doesn't even like being Greek and would never go Greek, black or even mixed, infact anything other than white lol.

Now a lot of the "I only go for black guys" girls get stick (some cases rightfully so) but there are a lot of black man that while may not say they wont go with black chicks, its very clear they won't.

lol @ so many of the comments in here being negative. it's their personal preference. what looks good to them, or what they seem to get along best with. why is it a bad thing that someone knows what they want and sticks to it?

/

for the girl to have said their type in the first place, You must have asked some beta-male question like "what type of guys are You into?"

STOP ASKING GIRLS QUESTIONS ABOUT MEN!!!!! this only gives them an invitation to reject You and a convenient reason for them to do so. ( pretty sure You're the same guy that asked the girl 3 times if her boyfriend would be kool, if not, ignore capslock statement )

like Eric said though, if, for any reason a girl indicates a lack of interest, on to the next 1. should be moving like

Johnny-Bravo-psd57582.png

Guest whowantswhat

Anyone picking someone purely on skin colour is a failure in life, closing so many doors. Tbh most of the white broads grow out of the 'black man stage' thankfully I got my fill now i wanna jump on the injun chicks on the black man wave.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That's a very interesting point, since there are a few guys on here who have stated many times that they would not wife a white chick and/or only wife a chick from their own race.

Would you also call these people failures too ? Not even trying to start a thing I just want to know your opinion on that point

If you want to know where I stand before you answer then I would pick the person in question over their race first and foremost