Leave it yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

EnglishBadboy

Feet don't enter my thought process at all when looking at females, never understood the fascination.

personally my thought process encompasses everything between headtop to foot bottom but with certain focal points that demand my particular interest.

/

surely we all enjoy watching her toes curl and the arch crease and crinkle during a good doggying no?

Admin/mods you might as well turn this into leave it thread. Just post things that apply to the 'leave it yeah' ting.

/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaAXhZTDyRk

Chicks who can't walk in heels, I wish them painful walks/drops...

Most of the time i just laugh, the way you see some of them 8 stone stick leg bitches trying to walk with them heels

i bet they think they're some super model because they are getting attention.. only if they could see what they look like from across the road looool

most of the attention = people who notice there funny walk and think how stupid they look or people who hear the sound of the heels from 30 meters down the road

Looooool trust

Was at the gym on Friday and this girl I ain't seen in time walked in. Was chatting to her and saw her finger nails were ON POINT! Immediately thought the toes must be similar levs

From my peripheral vision I could see her feet were out

Quickly dropped one of my gloves to have a look

What's wrong with me?

LMAO

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEV

lol

DEEV IT YEAHHH

• Downvote 6

:lol:

That film was the first time I found out certain males go hard when it comes to this feet & toes check ting. Years later in college I came across a real life person deep in the feet ting. Before then I just thought it was a myth irl, like they just put that in for comedy purposes.

How can we be in the common room chilling, some chicks walk pass & everyone looks. We turn & start talking about them but one brudda is still looking at them. He then turns to us & goes ''Did you man see her feet? They're nang!!'' and proceeds to follow them to draw it. For weeks we run him at any given opportunity.