So white people are officially allowed to say the n-word now

stacksbranning

the normal calm people prob dont see a problem with it as theyre lives are wonderful and they live in a magnificent bubble

but the same article i read said kids were going home upset and crying cause classmates or whatever were teasing them calling them Zwarte Piet, like nursery and primary kids. dont care care what adults do, but kids will end up doing sh*t like that not knowing how it affects others

Wiki seems to give out different meanings for where it came about. Seems like in older times this Zwert Piet was some kinda Devil enslaved and as time has gone by it has gone from St Nicholas freeing a slave and now changed to the whole black from the Chimney thing. I suppose at the end of the day let the Dutch decide, it is their tradition.

As a comment pointed out, this would be no different than an outcry over the movie White Chicks.

Wiki seems to give out different meanings for where it came about. Seems like in older times this Zwert Piet was some kinda Devil enslaved and as time has gone by it has gone from St Nicholas freeing a slave and now changed to the whole black from the Chimney thing. I suppose at the end of the day let the Dutch decide, it is their tradition.

As a comment pointed out, this would be no different than an outcry over the movie White Chicks.

And an outcry over this then to I guess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guvTJhox1Q0

i think it's cuz their version of santa had a companion called black peter (who was black obv) and because it's a predominantly white country they dress up as him cuz he's a folklore legend or whatever

black face is generally quite racist though so

Yeah, at least they kept Santa real, about elves and north pole.

Guy was a slave master who was clearly eating good with that belly. Like all daemons he was a paedo too, 'sit on my lap'. Fak off

one greek guy in my secondary school was was way too comfortable with using the term 'movro' to refer to black people, it wasn't even like he'd ever be talking in greek, he'd just drop it as a sly way of referring to black people under the radar - the way my other greek mates weren't keen on telling me what it meant 'cause they knew it would make me think he was a prick

Mavro

A Mavro is a Black person or a stupid ghetto person who exudes A Mavro is a Black person or a stupid ghetto person who exudes black-like qualities. Mavro is of Greek origin, and many Greeks use black-like qualities. Mavro is of Greek origin, and many Greeks use the word as a derogatory to label inept, black, and/or ugly dark the word as a derogatory to label inept, black, and/or ugly dark people. people. Mavro can be pluralized into Mavros. Mavro can be pluralized into Mavros.

1. Stop acting all ghetto because you are not a mavro.

2. Why you dress like a mavro, so ugly?

3. You are not a mavro because you are Puerto Rican and you don't look like those mavros.

4. Your nose is big and fat...are you a mavro?

fak