SUMMER TRANSFER THREAD 2013

Flojo

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ajax coach Frank de Boer has confirmed that Borussia Dortmund boss Jurgen Klopp has asked him about Christian Eriksen's situation.

The Danish playmaker has been touted as a potential replacement for the outgoing Mario Gotze at the Westfalenstadion and admitted recently that he would consider a move to BVB.

And De Boer has now conceded that he is likely to lose at least one of his star players in the close season.

"I expect that three guys will leave," he Is quoted as saying by Voetbal International. “To think that [Toby] Alderweireld, Eriksen and [siem] De Jong will stay is unrealistic.

"Jurgen Klopp called me this week to congratulate me with the championship. He also asked me how Christian Eriksen is doing. He is a fan."

Replacing Gotze with Eriken for 1/3 of the price would be a steal

Hope Alderweireld comes Prem and not Roma 

If man utd sign cesc

lol don't think I can take it

La Liga rumors

Exodus from Malaga this summer to include - Isco, Joaquin, Demichelis, Santa Cruz, Gamez, Toulalan, and Caballero. 

*Everton and Fiorentina most likely suitors to land Roberto Soldado

*Chelsea going to offer 25m euro for Khedira

*Inter Milan possibly interested in Alvaro Negredo. 

*City are in for Kondogbia and Navas (yeah right!)

*In addition to Soldado, Valencia likely to sell Diego Alves, Adil Rami, Fernando Gago, Tino Costa, and Nelson Valdez this summer.

*Deulofeu has just renewed with Barcelona but is being offered to Real Sociedad for a two year loan

*SPORT is confirming that Valdes wants to leave this summer and has already told the club.

*Ancelotti (who says he is staying at PSG yesterday) has requested Pirlo for his new project in Madrid.