SUMMER TRANSFER THREAD 2013

Flojo

Inter chairman <<<<<

Shit has been going on 3 years now. We wont sign him.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's had a decent first season but Podolski looks like a 40 year old in the EPL and he's struggled to effect the game for 45+ minutes and his recent spell on the sidelines is ominous for Podolski as Wenger uses it to usher out weak links by forcing them to speak out at lack of game time and he has a short temper so it won't be long until he has a midlife crisis and urges for a move

Papers linking spurs with Coentrao

Cant see it

Further speculation in the German media has seen Draxler lined up as the ideal replacement for Mario Gotze, who will leave Dortmund for Bayern Munich in a deal worth £32million this summer.

But the German international has denied the latest stories about his possible departure from the Gelsenkirchen club.

"I am a Schalke 04 player," Draxler declared. "I know some took this (Borussia Dortmund) rumour for granted.

"I felt sad about this, just because I am able to promise for all times that I will never play for Borussia Dortmund in my career. This is a fact!"

Schalke general manager Horst Held was equally adamant that the club want Draxler, whose contract expires in 2016, to stay with them for as long as possible.

"Julian Draxler is a regular first-team player of our club, he is an important player for the future of Schalke 04.

"We do not intend to sell him at the end of the season. He likes being at Schalke 04, and he is fully behind the club. We want to keep him for as long as possible."

Volland is fucked on FM

I've also only seen him once too

Real keeping benzema and selling higauin

And signing 2 forwards' prob bale and aguero/falcao