General Election 2017

Afroman

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, FA23 said:

Was vexing me when he knew Jeremy was providing a decent answer he would interupt to switch up so the point was lost smh

he let her waffle for days, was infuriating but provided me with some fire tweets tbf

/

these pop ups are a problem

But may stumbled loads...missed out words

Got larfed down by the balanced audience at least twice 

She actually doesnt come acrosss as a leader. Its so funny that people bang on about corbyns capability to lead but look at this billy no mates cant comfortably address a crowd ben up liar

I think she showed her crapness in this debate

• Upvote 4

Her stumbling to get her words out isn't something I can judge her policies on though.

She answered her questions well... And yea she copped some heckling and shit from the audience but that probably speaks the same amount of volumes about them than it does about her. You didn't see the guy asking Corbyn IRA questions shouting out and heckling him for attending an IRA commemoration, he simply asked him politely.

I feel the same about Corbyn, even though I like some of his views. He's not someone I can see leading anyone, he strikes me as a Pacifist if that is the right word to use, kinda guy who would get slapped in the face by someone and stand there unwilling to hit them back.

Seems fair to say the debates did nothing. I had my doubts this week but I'll stick with the Tories for now.

• Downvote 1

May is the very person who will get slapped in the face an still stand there gaumless then try carry on walkin like nothin happened. Bruise is swellin an everyone can see but she jus keeps goin

Corbyn has issues with gettin hett up which i think he managed to control in this debate. But by my readin if he got slapped in the face he would make a scene lmao 

or john mcdonnel jus comes flying in over escalating the situation with uncalled for level of violence 

/

I disagree that she answered her questions well. She stumbled because she didnt have good answers imo

That's a nice fantasy Grafter but back to the reality of things lol.

My opinion is based on Corbyn refusing to answer a direct question on whether he would call in a Strike on a terrorist that he knew was getting ready to carry out an attack. I mean fair play to the guy for having this peaceful non violent mind state but that isn't the world I see or live in. I wanna know the person representing me is willing to wipe evil off the face of this earth without batting an eyelid. The guy actually called Bin Ladens demise a tragedy lol. Ain't a damn thing tragic about that.

U did start the fantasy to be fair.

but he answered the question that he would make a decision based on the evidence available. 

Why are we in a world where we need a man to condone extra judicial killing at any cost?

10 minutes ago, Grafter said:

U did start the fantasy to be fair.

but he answered the question that he would make a decision based on the evidence available. 

Why are we in a world where we need a man to condone extra judicial killing at any cost?

Not really. I'm making my judgement based off Corbyns own words and personality himself.

He was given a hypothetical situation where he had to decide in quick time whether to carry out a strike on someone the intelligent services had told him was about to carry out an attack and he danced around the subject. Like I said, he isn't happy Osama was taken out the game lol.

Theresa May on the other hand is already known to be willing to use Nuclear Weapons if it came down to it. I'm definitely not eager for that to happen but I like to know we have them and that our leader is willing to use them if it was required. That's a stark contrast to Corbyn constantly indicating he would not.

6 minutes ago, Grafter said:

He didnt dance he answered an he gave a good reason about what he felt about osama

His reason was that it was a "Tragedy" is because he wanted him to go to Trial. I respect him expressing his own opinion, but that definitely isn't my opinion and I'd go as far to guess it's not the majority opinion of the country which would put him out of touch with them.

I would have had zero ambition for him to be in a lengthy court case and then spend his days with mini luxuries in prison radicalizing others all paid for by everyone else. And if his trial was in some next country he probably would of been executed pronto regardless, so where is the Tragedy?

Corbyn answered the question. Based on the evidence in front of him, he'll decide. Remember, hopefully the lack of such a trigger finger means less willingness for attacks against this country.

As long as we have nuclear weapons, we will not be attacked.

We have a justice system for a reason

Cant jus kill someone outside of warfare an outside justice because hes public enemy no. 1

I dnt have any personal feelin toward that man but i feel very strongly about the process of justice. If it can be userped at that point it sets a nasty precedent. 

• Upvote 4

You know an so does everyone else that corbyn is not mourning for osama

it is a tragedy for international justice absolutely

"It appears you can"...gambino one is able to do many things but it is the law amongst other systems which set boundaries

dont be deliberately obtuse