The Amsterdam Thread

Dan.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

For a small group of people 3=4 I definitely recommend the greenhouse effect. Top notch location, very affordable and very clean and comfortable.

For some reason the thought of going Amsterdam with my girlfriend does not appeal. Depends on the girl tbh, but mine would straight up hate it. I know Amsterdam's got a fair bit of history and cultural spots but when it's all said and done, it's a grimey place and 2-3 days staying in Dam Square is more than enough for any sane individual.

• Upvote 2

• 5 months later...

Someone quickly recommend me some hotels and best places to book safe.

went to amsterdam last week

didnt go to/check out no clubs...

went to a lot of coffee shops to smoke weed

i got bored of this after a while, i just wanted to find some clubs are see wot the clubbing was like

(amsterdam, to me, is definitely a linkage place... theres a lot of bars, restaurants and museum'my things to do)

• Downvote 1

i got bored of this after a while, i just wanted to find some clubs are see wot the clubbing was like

(amsterdam, to me, is definitely a linkage place... theres a lot of bars, restaurants and museum'my things to do)

kdhsfdghgdf

g

flksdfkls

sfkd

d

fsd

ff

:|

KWL STORY BROOO

• Downvote 2

felt the exact same way

n i was a long-term occupational smoker

bare varieties and a few are a bit stronger than normal but the amount of nervous stoned fanny walkin around checkin out the pros, feelin all seedy with a puddle in their pocket

everynight the plan was to go out proper but everyone was baked by 10am so it never happened

• Downvote 1