The Amsterdam Thread

Dan.

I always stay here... http://www.hotelvondel.nl/site/index.phpOn the same road as the Marriot but nowhere near as expensive. Ask them about the self contained apartment if theres a few of them going.Easyjet is best for flights.What music does he like? If he's on the garage thing then theres a rave on 24th April - http://www.simplygarage.co.uk/events.phpI caught Elephant Man out there at Melkweg a couple years back(www.melkweg.nl) - They have Red Man Method Man, Chamillionaire and Young Jeezy out there in the coming months. Place is sick for a dance/concert and is five mins walk from the above hotel.And the best bit for you is it's MISSIONS to the red light district so he won't wander off on a oneaway suck and f*ck ting unless he wants to pay big cab fare.

Is it the brother that I met Leanne? He was cool but I don't know if you remember what he did on that night
LMFAOyes i rememberwe all actually went to Rome in september and he did the EXACT same thing thereseriously though i trust my boyfriend 100% if couldnt then i should not be having his child ,like i said if someone is going to cheat they will cheat regardless of location.Not meaning to be rude but alot of you saying not to send my man their are young & single and not in a commited relationship and cant seem to fathom what its maybe like to be commited to someone,if you are you wont cheat specially risking everything you have for a quick f*ck or blowjob.Besides my brother has th upmost respect for me and in all cases it would be Sister over a few laughs amongst the boys. He would never let anyone betray me especially in my situation.Thanks Dan Early for that info aswell.

if someone is going to cheat they will cheat regardless of location.
I think this is just another one of those things people SAY, but never actually examine whether ot no its true. Its silly to suggest that imo.I for one never thought id cheat on my ex, until she started showing me some of her friends. Your just giving someone an opportunity that they may not have seen as an option, until you introduced them to it. Just talking generally, it might not be the same with your guy init.Messy, you should really feel the need to prove yourself so muchJust allow it

• 2 months later...
Guest Flat Eric
have u heard have u hearddizzee got shot have u heard did u hear word on the street that he walks in fearand last year he got took for a nerd
have u heard have u hearddizzee got jacked have u heard did u knoword on the streets is that he cant leave bowan live-o's jus any sh*t word95903118ii7.gif

You know whats jokes in Dam. Your abroad, so you automatically assume that most people cant speak English. Obviously I know in Dam they learn English from an early age and most of them can speak it just as good, and if not better than most people in LOndon but still. Kept going up to people and saying, slowly 'Do you speak English?', and they would give me this weird look and cut eye. Was always high, so always forgot they could obviously speak English. Actually, its not that funny. Suppose you had to be there.