Sign in to follow this  
Libertine

best crisp flavour ever

nah noh rellehprawn (and) cocktail are obviously the best yh but i like Lamb and Mint cuz no1 in my house likes emlets not even go there with the tai sweet chilli sensationsleague of their own

Salt and Vinegar.But. I'm allergic to it.Whenever I eat them my throat closes up for about 5 seconds before relaxing again.During that 5 seconds its quite hard to breathe.

right about now its walkers smokey baconit used 2 be barbecue b4 they changed it 2 bbq ribwalkers_crisps_bbq.gif >>>>>>bbq_rib.jpgsalt and vinegar pringles are nice as are salt n vineger squaresbut really and trulymax_p.gif >>>>>>>>>>>>> ______________

10p hamburger flavour american football crisps
TASTIEST CRISPS ON ROAD!!!!!! ARE YOUUUUUUU SILLLLY????!*No Hype*

Guest Asclepius

Is there anyone on here who does not like crisps like me? I have only ever met one other person.

Is there anyone on here who does not like crisps like me? I have only ever met one other person.
why dont u like em?wot do u like to snack on instead?

walkersWorcesterSauce.jpeg
Libertine knows.I remember i used to get this flavour of twiglets aswell (you know them things that were usually marmite flavoured) they were tooo noice.Also...them 10p tomato flavored ball chrispsand tomato ketchup flavored walkers chrisps, the ones from yeaars back, before it was a heinz endorsed flavor

i rememebr that trouble ahead choon from bak in da day still.
walkersWorcesterSauce.jpeg
Libertine knows.I remember i used to get this flavour of twiglets aswell (you know them things that were usually marmite flavoured) they were tooo noice.Also...them 10p tomato flavored ball chrispsand tomato ketchup flavored walkers chrisps, the ones from yeaars back, before it was a heinz endorsed flavor
What the f*ck happend to theseBaddest flavour