Moving out

LuLu

I'm hoping by 23/24 I'll be out in my own place. Have no idea where though. But that's all assuming I'm financially stable. Otherwise, my aunt is going to see my lovely mug more often than she should have to.

Might leave next year when I hopefully get into uniHad my 18th birthday yesterday and mum was dropping subliminals to my aunts and megetting tierd of constant nagging and never having any privacy and nowhere to relax at bare kids around the houseMIght even move out of London to get away from stupid relatives
Dun know about the kidsim gone in a few monthsim 20

^ my friend had a baby , well infact two of them didone of them ended up with a council flat in a rough area of mcrthe other one ended up with a nice apartment because there was no council flats available. her place is niceeeeeeee.

moved out when i was 17, moved back in after 6 months due to business floppin and i wanted to cut my losses, now i see my cuz he says hes on 44 a year im like great but if i was still in it would it be 22 22 i don't think so...word of adviceSeven: this rule is so underratedKeep your family and business completely seperatedMoney and blood don't mix like two d*cks and no bitchFind yourself in serious sh*tafter almost two years im startin to talk to him again