Micah Richards

i was just about to drop that.every man talking about positioning and being "uncomfortable" on the ball and them ones.that will come with time and experience. you dont just magically appear the finished article at 19.

• 7 years later...
Fiorentina coach Vincenzo Montella admits Micah Richards is on the outer.

Richards is on a season-long loan from Manchester City.

“He is more of a full-back in a four-man defence and when he arrived, in my view, his fitness levels weren’t up to scratch to sustain that role,” said Montella.

“Then we changed tactical system to 3-5-2 and compared to the others he is less prepared for this approach.

“He needs to work on it and be open to learning, which he is, but we must remember all decisions are made for the good of the team overall.

“He is certainly a player more suited to a four-man defence than three, in my view.”

Youd think hed be at home as one of the 3 cbs

Guys completely falling off if he cant make it in italy

• 4 months later...

Remember last year when I said in the future he could be the new Thuram?Unbeatable for pace, Unbeatable in the air.When he gets more experienced he will be the hardest CB to play against in World Football.

Micah Richards = Frank SinclairBurnt out when he hits 24.

Lol. Foolish comment.

eaxtly what ice and the bandwagon said. i rememeber there only being 3 or 4 people who actually backed richards, now look

Still not sure bout him, pace and strenght doesnt make you a great player

Couple funny comments and couple truths.

told you man about these athletes 

id take micah richards in my team tbh better than walker.

Yedlin needs to toughen up and adapt to prem this season..he seems a bit wreck with challenges as well

You see him clean ozil? Good lad

Like him, but don't fancy him at centre-half tbh.

Never have done. I remember arguing about this on the FM games in 2007 or whatever.

Sherwood's system gives the full-backs real freedom going forward. Richards excelled for City in that role a few years back when they won the title. Best right back in the division that year.

• 6 months later...

Remember last year when I said in the future he could be the new Thuram?Unbeatable for pace, Unbeatable in the air.When he gets more experienced he will be the hardest CB to play against in World Football.

SICK player.

When he learns how to be more composed with ball and moves to an elite club, yes...He will be something else

He's Something else alright 

Sven will make him world class.He needs to work on his judgement skills.Need to see him against a proper big boy striker.

on RWD i said i wanted him to go to man ui think i got slew

as long as he dont get bigger muscle wiseand fixes up certain things whih are very important for a defender he will be blesshowever unfortunatly for him athletes peak at 23see kolo toure

I'm not even being a baised c*nt but I think Rafa could turn Micah into something else.It is Benitez's main strength making average defenders into top defenders.

Lol. Foolish comment.

Defo Foolish

eaxtly what ice and the bandwagon said. i rememeber there only being 3 or 4 people who actually backed richards, now look

Look now, literally look.... look what the Oracle said

I take back everything I said about him...he has found his home at CB

Might wanna give back your retake

this can still happen trussif he puts on too much muscle mass it will f*ck him up

Didnt even see Thizz post or remember posting in this thread lol

Guys the worst CB in the world

Guy plays centre half with Lescott ffs

Must be the worst CB pairing of all time

Bramble y Boumsong

Lmfao @ them posts.

Just goes to show how wrong things can go cos the potential was there.

Shoulda went Italy earlier.