Tottenham Hotspur Official Topic

n/a

He got knocked out for 12minutes in training before the Stoke game and is currently playing with bruised ribs supposedly.I like him, he is a class act, but does need to tone down some of his erratic behaviour.I would defintely stick with him, got faith in Harry to bring out the best in him.

makes some sick sick saves but the corner activity is comic, comes out way too much, sometimes its blatant from the time the balls delivered that he aint gonna make it too it and he still tries some superman business. I think one of the ones he came out for they said there was 7 players he was trying to get over to reach the ball, thats just too much man needs to tone that down

David Pleat made a point that years ago he had a keeper who liked to come for everything in a similar way to Gomes and for the first few months he appeared to be very dodgy but when the players got used to him they cleared the way for him to come for crosses and he went on to be a good keeper.I reckon Redknapp will be looking for a new keeper though cos he can't afford to gamble given your league position at the moment.

Skysports.com Preview:It is bottom against top at White Hart Lane as a rejuvenated Tottenham face unbeaten Liverpool.Tottenham have collected just six points from ten games this season but four of those have come since Harry Redknapp replaced Juande Ramos last weekend.It looked like Spurs would leave Arsenal empty-handed on Wednesday as they trailed 4-2 heading into the final few minutes, but goals from Jermaine Jenas and Aaron Lennon salvaged a thrilling draw.They will now hope to claim a second successive home win following the 2-0 success against Bolton on Sunday, although Redknapp will realise that his defence must tighten up if Liverpool are to be thwarted.Michael Dawson is still suspended but Ledley King could return after being left out at Emirates Stadium and Redknapp may decide to rest either Alan Hutton or Vedran Corluka.Lennon is pushing for a starting berth after scoring the equaliser against Arsenal, while Darren Bent will perhaps get the nod over Roman Pavlyuchenko after netting in his last three league games.Redknapp will consider making other changes to keep his players fresh and Giovani Dos Santos is an option for an attacking role.Reds changes likelyLiverpool followed up their 1-0 victory over title rivals Chelsea by beating Portsmouth by the same scoreline in midweek.They have now won their last five league games and will be looking to strengthen their position at the top after moving three points clear.Rafa Benitez shuffled his pack against Pompey and could bring back Albert Riera, Daniel Agger, Javier Mascherano and Robbie Keane.Riera was left out of the starting line-up due to a minor muscle injury but is expected to be fully fit and is likely to come in for Ryan Babel.Sami Hyypia, Lucas Leiva and Jermaine Pennant are also set to make way, but a decision on Fernando Torres' availability has yet to be made.The Spaniard has missed Liverpool's last four games with a hamstring problem and may be held back ahead of the UEFA Champions League clash with Atletico Madrid next Tuesday.Possible starting XIsTottenham: Gomes, Hutton, King, Woodgate, Assou-Ekotto, Bentley, Jenas, Huddlestone, Lennon, Modric, Bent.Liverpool: Reina, Arbeloa, Carragher, Agger, Aurelio, Gerrard, Alonso, Mascherano, Riera, Kuyt, Keane.
I hope Pav starts he was decent against arsenal playing the lone man.

Spurs will take points from the Liverpool and Arsenal game.remember i told you
SPUDS, Totty knows the deal, glad Spurs took points off Arsenal and beat Pool, just need them to take points from Chelsea and hopefully not us.
Spurs will take points from the Liverpool and Arsenal game.remember i told you
jhkgjjgthe way we will rape spursomgit will be the final nail in the coffin for ramos and he will get told to pack his bags
Long gone.Ramos long gone and now you look a bit dumb, no?BTW lol at more non Spurs fans posting than actual Yids, SMH, destroy this room.

Oh come off it, this place has about 5 Spurs fans.And most of us go to games.Like we are gonna hang around on this forum to post during match days, to show we are "real" fans....lolAnother absurd thing to come outta this forum.
so why is there a spurs room u donut
For many, many reasons you jarring little f*ck, that i cant even be bothered to explain. Bring it up with the admins.Cheers.