Thoughts on Anderson

Flex

Hmmmm i can't sing his praises yet. I thought he was alright but no wow factor. He looks like he offloads the ball too quick to me at times, soon as he gets it passes it right back to the person that gave it him.
thats good footballif england had players that can do that then they wouldnt be in a situation they are in nowits called ball retention I think Anderson will be a direct replacement for scholes...just needs 2 seasons experience and learn english fluently and he will start every single game in central midhe is the best passer we have in the squadand reason why he was used left mid was because he is very left footed but he dont have the pace to play there week in week out his best position is center mid

Hmmmm i can't sing his praises yet. I thought he was alright but no wow factor. He looks like he offloads the ball too quick to me at times, soon as he gets it passes it right back to the person that gave it him.
thats good footballif england had players that can do that then they wouldnt be in a situation they are in nowits called ball retention I think Anderson will be a direct replacement for scholes...just needs 2 seasons experience and learn english fluently and he will start every single game in central midhe is the best passer we have in the squadand reason why he was used left mid was because he is very left footed but he dont have the pace to play there week in week out his best position is center mid
How would you deam that as good football. I'm sayin he looks like he offloads the ball straight away back to the guy that passed it him. I.E. Looks shook to do anything, doesn't look around for better options. Not saying he does it all game, Just quite a few times i notice it but probably cuz of the fact he's only 19 or whatever.