Public shows of affection

Yung Fly + Flashy

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hands holdin if its a gf, she gets the respecta link kiss the full on snogsim only in it 4 the D's with her so i dnt see y not

Not holding hands. Not at all.Linking arms is kool, aslong as she made the move.I put my arm around wifey still.Kissing... Meh. Nuffin... I sexed on a bus in midday... Not really a ting.

holding hands is about as far as it goesreally not on this kissin up infront of the world thingi think its disgustin and its like your tryin to prove something
LOLDisgusting is going a bit far but it is unnecessary moretime.You think more like a guy anyway Smaddy which is good.

it depends where you are still.. i don't mind holding hands or linking arms walking down the street, but not in a crowded shopping centrei wouldn't kiss in public unless there's literally noone around.. makes me feel a bit sick when i see couples eating each other's faces

I don't give a frog f*ck what people say or think when I'm kissing my man in public. If he's uncomfortable with it, then we won't do it. But me, I don't care. Prudes. Thing is I'm not trying to prove sh*t. When I look into my mans eyes and want my kiss, I want my kiss, because I can get my kiss. biggrin.gif

I don't give a frog f*ck what people say or think when I'm kissing my man in public. If he's uncomfortable with it, then we won't do it. But me, I don't care. Prudes. Thing is I'm not trying to prove sh*t. When I look into my mans eyes and want my kiss, I want my kiss, because I can get my kiss. biggrin.gif
You tell em love... We dont careMwa x

yeah its not in all cases just an attention seeking thing.

Guest Onslaught
all tht tongues down ur throat is disgusting in public. i personally think its rude, its like a smoker coming into ur space and blowing smoke into ur face. same principle.the worst is gays, i saw it on the bus once, all draped over each other and sh*t..they were made to vacate the bus still.
Heterosexual is fine but the gay sh*t needs to stop (no homo).

I used to be against holding hands as I felt like it was us tying to prove something and show off to other people, but it's nothing now. I hod her hand, link arms, but as for kissing I'm not on the proper nuff kissing like we are at home. Maybe a little kiss here and there, but we both know it's unnecessary.