STAYING UP LATE GOONS

Maxxx

Guest Mr. Estacado
Stand backDraw for the strapWorld war music time to attackI don't wanna kill an MC on the trackI said I don't wanna kill an MC on the track.
WORLD WAR BUSINESS TIME TO ATTACK*I DNT WANNA HEAR THAT SONG DEM A SINGANY FUNNY BUSINESS EVERYBODY DEADI SAID ANY FUNNY BUSINESS EVERYBODY DEAD10 GUN SHOT MANNA SEND TO YA HEADI SAID 10 GUN SHOT MANNA SEND TO YA HEADBUTWHATS THIS MC ON?DONT THIS GUY KNO MC'INS LONGI DNT WANNA HEAR A MC SING A SONGI DNT EVEN KNO WHERE THESE MAN ARE FROMWHAT BLUD WHO IS HESOME LIKKLE BATTYBOY DNT YOU AGREE?TOP OF THE BILLBOARDS HE WONT SEEMIGHT ASWELL GIVE OUT HIS MUSIC FOR FREE

Stand backDraw for the strapWorld war music time to attackI don't wanna kill an MC on the trackI said I don't wanna kill an MC on the track.
WORLD WAR BUSINESS TIME TO ATTACK*I DNT WANNA HEAR THAT SONG DEM A SINGANY FUNNY BUSINESS EVERYBODY DEADI SAID ANY FUNNY BUSINESS EVERYBODY DEAD10 GUN SHOT MANNA SEND TO YA HEADI SAID 10 GUN SHOT MANNA SEND TO YA HEADBUTWHATS THIS MC ON?DONT THIS GUY KNO MC'INS LONGI DNT WANNA HEAR A MC SING A SONGI DNT EVEN KNO WHERE THESE MAN ARE FROMWHAT BLUD WHO IS HESOME LIKKLE BATTYBOY DNT YOU AGREE?TOP OF THE BILLBOARDS HE WONT SEEMIGHT ASWELL GIVE OUT HIS MUSIC FOR FREE
...f*ck a ends.WHAT THE f*ck...WHAT THE f*ck MANWHAT THE f*ckMy cats pipe sniff O's on the night shiftf*ck a skunk zoot nah they want a white spliffsh*t an I don't spit, nah man I flip the cokeSo you won't see me for less than a fifty noteDamn that even deep that's just vocalsThe real H ? Got cats OD'in off snowballsf*ck your criminals I'm the real convictThat'll get your rib cage sprayed and your lungs hitCause I'm old schoolf*ck a phone callMy man there got the chrome yeah so it's coolWe dig graves and hide bodies and alleywaysSo you'll get reported, missing like you ran awayCause I quick draw anytime I see warLeave bullets, jammed in your head like a reboreCause this some mean team sh*t I'm a supreme beingCome round the ends drop a ? on each fiendAnd I don't wifey chicks nah I just pimp the bitchHave her sell herself on three different f*ck*ng stripsShiiiiet, imagine me being p*ssy whippedAnd I don't wanna settle down I wanna push a whipAnd how can I get caught in domesticsWhen I serve fiends from Selby to PreswichAll my crackhouses become rat infestedSo I gotta watch out for them fiends getting arrestedHOP IN MY WHIP LIKE ZING ZING ZOOM.