STAYING UP LATE GOONS

Maxxx

last night with the vampire gang still i'll miss ya'lland looool @ the path we're walking on crystal methkept on wheeling dubz's bit his voice is jokeslook in my eyes you can see the red-in-emmmlook at my life you can see a veettrreeaanni'll pop out a closet nuttin like not skeelletensneither a homo im poppin off the reemmettenwhen the bullets connect they burn like the elleemmenntsyou better ring your connect tell him come sell a brickand when he gets in the room boom we sell a clipfind out where the belly is(??) brought a couple cuz we heard that he buried ityou can call me robin hood you've heard bout my merry menbut we aint packin bows and arrows we got that foreign ammofrom your backbone i clap chrome and leave your chest hollow fammothen i'm ba-ck home on my jack jones i draw gash splah and make them swallow fammolifes scary suttin like the horror channelmy eyes are teeaarryy dot you betta cop a flannelwipe it clear b emotional niggas you can't get near me hear me cuz i only see what i see and i see that you're laaaayyiinngg suttin suttin when i run up on you its to see what your saalleeeyyinngi ain't even jamacian but i'll BUSS UP YOUR BLOODCLARTif your speaking my name maynyour just some cheap imitation some rebore badboy come speak to my face mayn