Help please.

Miss Jay

lol boyall i can say wasErin was kl 2 me.So i cant boy her off like dat.. but i thought she was more careful about her business than this.Stone%20Cold.jpg
D.T.A.... DON'T TRUST ANYBODY
lol at the white guy in your sig making the black guy sit on the floor even though deep down the white guy wishes he was black .
Thought that guy was himNot the black one

lol boyall i can say wasErin was kl 2 me.So i cant boy her off like dat.. but i thought she was more careful about her business than this.Stone%20Cold.jpg
lol at the white guy in your sig making the black guy sit on the floor even though deep down the white guy wishes he was black .
lmoa

lmoa
Try bare face send for manAnd i have never been full white.... acting like mans opressing the brother man... bare sensetive.

lmoa
Try bare face send for manAnd i have never been full white.... acting like mans opressing the brother man... bare sensetive.
biggrin.gif I seeAre you related to Seriouss?

lmoa
biggrin.gif I seeAre you related to Seriouss?
Even deeper pisstake

that was over long...deep, miz killed it.

Tony is on this...shines11copy.jpg
LMFAO
DAS NUTS I SHOULD HAVE LINKED HER TIME AGO MAN!FOR OVER 2 YEARS THIS ONE WANTED TO LINK ME AND I PIED IT OUT BARE TIMESINSTANTIOUS LINKAGE WHEN THE HEAT DIES DOWNBUT MISS JAY U WENT DEEPCAME WITH A HEADSHOT, THEN WENT ON TO DUPPY THE WHOLE VILLAGETHEM f*ckRIE VIOLATIONS THEREJUS HOPE U DONT END UP IN A BLUE BARREL IN A RIVER SUM WHERE
LMFAO
I would charge you money but I wouldnt mind you Zidane'ning my stomach while my cocks up in your mouth. Its Black too biggrin.gif
LMFAO
Just seen the pic of her giving braingfhjgfkh[PUSHA T]ITS TIGER BELOW PAR[/PUSHA T]
LMFAOThe head game was real, like she was told before if she didn't perform properly she'll die. Them life saving techniques.More knowledge in that session than if you read the entire contents of the British Library.f*cking joonge.