Help please.

Miss Jay

63 f*cking pages.shame i weren't online yesterday.her p*ssy lips are f*cked still.I need to get me a bitch like seriouss.facking ell

justin ur giving me jokesI beg you write this on the board coming from me please:Miss Jay, are you the essex gurl whos abit younger than seriouss???You have sent her naked and rude pictures too.You were on her case and us three were meant to do a threesome ages ago when I was single.From what I remember, you were always trying it on her saying you want to lick her clit while you get doggied or vice versa.LOL @ exposing like Erin never showed the pics of you.If your not that chick, then allow Erin meeting up with random chicks for bare back sex.

Nah I never linked her, she was on linking and f*cking.Shes a safe gurl, but thats deep the way she has lied, made man feel special biggrin.gif

mods enable justins account to make post he wants to have his say

....me ur number, then I can let you know when i'm about.
0796******6Wagwan for that lessy gurl???
She's still on it - emails me all the time!
Seen, whenever your on it let me know init
I'll holla at ya!
SHE IS SAFE, BUT WHY DID SHE LIE FOR????I SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT SHE WAS GETTING SEXED BY THESE RWD MANS WHEN LINKING THEM.BUT THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A SICK REGULAR SLAM.I WANTED TO SLAM HER AND HAVE THIS THREESOME WITH THE OTHER MISSJAY CHICK.Missjay, your the gurl from essex right???Your the one who was begging Erin for sex right???Saying you want to watch her getting f*cked while shes licking your pum or some sh*t.You sent her dutty pics aswell haven't you missjay??? I SAW THEM!!!!!!I SAW YOUR PICS, YOUR SOME WHITE GURL WITH LONG BLACK HAIRYOU WANTED A THREESOME TOOYOU WERE ON THE PERSUE OF ERIN WASN'T YOU???COME LINK ME FOR SEX!!!!!Safe Marcus

Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.Justin is the other guy in the Threesome sagaLMaoamsosdafnasdgjsgasfgfhgashahadhadhROFL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Miss Jay you f*cking sket... Wheres your naked pictures you joonge.