can u remember the last time you cried

Sleeze

A funeral a month ago.Nothing else chokes me.
You cried when West Ham got promoted. You told me.*tries to contain self from laughing*
Oh yeah, I did biggrin.gif But that was 3 years ago now...7 pints, the emotion, the occasion, knowing I'd never have to watch that non football again, was enough to make me cry with delight, I'll admit it.

I've been close to tears when it comes to football, but never actually cried.When England got knocked out of Euro 96 by the krauts.When arsenal beat us in the semi final of the Fa Cup after Ginger Pele put us in front.Last time though i actually shed a tear was probably back in 2004 when a good friend died in a car crash.

I've been close to tears when it comes to football, but never actually cried.When England got knocked out of Euro 96 by the krauts.When arsenal beat us in the semi final of the Fa Cup after Ginger Pele put us in front.Last time though i actually shed a tear was probably back in 2004 when a good friend died in a car crash.
I wasn't ballin like, don't get it twisted. Tears were present that's all.Sorry to hear about your mate.

When my dad suffered a stroke. Went to see him in hospital and he didn't know who I was.I was trying hard to hold my tears back.

i cry all the time when i have pmt. excluding that, i cried at my friends funeral about 3 months ago
You need to man up. Think you'd be used to it by now, blimey
since i went on the pill it seems to get worse each month
this morning actually woke up got in the shower and it was freezing i was just standing there in shock, then i started crying even when i was towelling myself dry i was still cryingso infuriated
sheet. its more than alot for u ladies