Eastenders

Guest Swiftie

top 10 funniest episodes of all time

when he pulled out the gun in the paper bag i just cracked up

the script writing was awful from the gang :arrow:

max gettin in billies face redeemed the episode though. i was just waiting for max to bang him in his face

and then jean

STACEY STACEYYYYYYYY what a mad woman

they got like £80 or something and Billie J got caught bang to rights.

Swear pubs have CCTV these days? Surely they would have learnt after Archie's death?

LOL @ that little piece of money they were scramblin for.

Split that between all of them and thats like 5 quid each.

lol bare stupid thinking that they wouldnt know its him by voice, friends, clothes. f*ckin silly.

he got caught by his mum aswell, wot a mug. this whole gang stuff is written so poorly, the screenplays just dont make any sense other than that there trying too hard to fit a stereotype.

the casting is sh*t aswell, billy doesnt come across as a road yout at all. neither does that coner guy, only that mitch guy and the mix race chick can pull the tones and mannerisms off a bit. but the sh*t writing just makes it all worthless.

/

phills gonna switch if he dont end up gettin louise because of all that bullshit.

Black Sheep of the family

LMAO.

lol @ "prove ureself shoot him"

y wud u bother shooting once u have got all the money, amateurs

basically there is no logic what-so-ever in these cut scenes, they dont know what motivates gang behaviour and the situations that build up to confrontations, etc...

this stuff is basically saying that the writers think that gang behaviour is stupid and there is no logic or real factors behind it, just very very idiotic youts doing random sh*t for no reason.

Stupid episode,

Coronation street>>>

i dont know why Eastenders would try to do this sort of storyline when the obviously cant do it, and on the actors playing the roles, i'm not convinced by any of them apart from the sexy chick.

but surely they could go to the scriptwriters and say, this line here is a little awkward/wrong how bout we say this instead.

i dont think that they're bad actors, it's hard to be believable when you have an awful script

it's obvious some 50 year old white dude from hemel hempstead wrote that sh*t

dont get it twisted you can doctor your script, talk to the scriptwriter, improv with the script etc, they are sh*t actors very rigid billy is the better one but he is very swag with his offkey facial expressions and pitch