Eastenders

Guest Swiftie

lol cant believe wheels was bussin skanks in the wheel chair like its normal. im not saying disabled people cant enjoy the music but really, all that effort to dance, surely its not the same and not even worth it. more to the point though adam is a sour prick, always making digs at people, he really isnt in the position to put people under him (no pun).

as for all this gang shooting malarky....complete and utter melodrama making no sense. girl just hesitantly lets off shots by herself in the club with no plan, its totally unbelievable sh*t. more to the point they keep outlining how billie is in a gang, but thats not a f*ck*ng gang. even if it was you wouldnt get your own gang member tryna shoot you cos u decide for a lifestyle change. the writers really have no idea whats what. at the very least they could sit down and watch kid/adulthood and just rip that, but no.

imagine if ppl in other countries saw this sh*t and thought thats what gangs are like in london.

but surely they could go to the scriptwriters and say, this line here is a little awkward/wrong how bout we say this instead.

:!:

the security lunging at kylie was shockingly bad LOL

and libby

'what if he's been trampled on?'

WHERE IS ADAM?

LMAO, that was funny. I dunno how she managed to keep a straight face,

ben is a faggot

such a moist individual

he is such a selfish little prick who has no idea about the real world. whats worse is that they all enforce his silly behaviour by being so nice to him, they just need to tell him he is a f*ck*ng bastard.

innit zsa zsa had the right idea

if i was phil i eud give him a raw back hand

funniest vids on youtube

http://