Eastenders

Guest Swiftie

swear down phil needs 2 knock sum sense into ben da little c*nt

Shouldve gone Tony Soprano on him, when AJ threw a hissy fit when Tony told him the family was being attacked and that he had to move for his own safety near the end,

hope Lucas' son turns pcycho too and beats he sh*t out of him for years to come.

The prick

as for the other goings on in the episode all i'll say is Kylie is sexy as HELL and the Adam saga was fit for a scene in Corrie comedy gold.

ben is a faggot

such a moist individual

he is such a selfish little prick who has no idea about the real world. whats worse is that they all enforce his silly behaviour by being so nice to him, they just need to tell him he is a f*ck*ng bastard.

hahahahahahahahahaha boys got the acting skills of a turnip n i have never seen a 14 year boy behave like such ...i feel physical rage and pure discomfort everytime he has a scene painful to watch...lol at last nights episode the filf were joke hahahahahahaha not letting jack get seen to true to form....and the whole gun thing with that lass just plain silly to me and can somebody please tell me if they knnow howmuch that ben kid earning per year because woah i bet his earning more than some nurses with that acting like a stone on a beach tripe DIRE

Guest Portuguese

swear down phil needs 2 knock sum sense into ben da little c*nt

Shouldve gone Tony Soprano on him, when AJ threw a hissy fit when Tony told him the family was being attacked and that he had to move for his own safety near the end,

hope Lucas' son turns pcycho too and beats he sh*t out of him for years to come.

The prick

as for the other goings on in the episode all i'll say is Kylie is sexy as HELL and the Adam saga was fit for a scene in Corrie comedy gold.

LOL just LOL

Kylie?

best pub in the world, dont tell me u wouldnt drink in there if it was real....nuff action to make a night memorable.....plus ronnie owns it

It's the most unrealistic portrayal of a pub on earth. There is no way in hell that pub woulda still been owned by them with all the sh*t thats gone off in it. The licence woulda been gone time ago.

P.s. Roxy owns it

Cant be worrying about his life, has to be ensure no music is being played lol

EastEnders' Tiana Benjamin

Benjamin said Chelsea had been a "fantastic" character to play

EastEnders' Tiana Benjamin is to leave the BBC One soap later this year after four years as beautician Chelsea Fox.

The 25-year-old said she had had "an amazing time" since joining the show in 2006, adding it had been a "difficult decision" to exit from the programme.

"But now seems the right time to move on and leave Chelsea behind," she said.

During her time in Walford viewers have seen her "fantastic" character discover she had a half-brother, track down her father and develop a cocaine habit.

They have also seen her date fellow Albert Square residents Grant Mitchell and Sean Slater, be sent to prison for six months and get mugged after winning £2,000 on a scratchcard.

Born in north London, Benjamin trained at the Anna Scher Theatre school and has appeared in music videos for acts such as Dido and Hear'Say.

She had a small role in the fourth Harry Potter film in 2005 and has appeared in The Bill, The Brief and The Last Detective.

dont know why these guys always decide to leave and then flop

look at jack ryder everyone loved him as jamie then he got it into his head he could be an action film hero

shaved his head married kym marsh and who has heard of him since ? he should appear on a celebrity themed reality show soon