Asian girls & Black guys...

2deal2

From early she warned me about the racism against blacks in her family which apparently most Asians share.
swear asians bred blacks and what to be black...
Don't let that fool you./
most of asians hatred for black people stems from ignorant loud behaviuour and criminality... and tbh they do have a point esp in london. some of the racism expressed on the last page is laughable... how can u say you are any better...black people are just as racistnothin more then tribal warfare
Who are you addressing that to?In this instance no, when's the last time you heard a brother kill an Indian/Asian on some honour killing sh*t/on some your Indian/white you can't marry my son/daughter?Still, everyone's racist to some degree imo whether they openly express it or not.

TBH it's all sh*t cause every black guy wants to think other races are below them same as every white guy or Asian guy.All subjective/Talking about honor killings then moaning that Indians wanna talk about black people being criminals is a bit hypocritical as well.

• Downvote 1

TBH it's all sh*t cause every black guy wants to think other races are below them same as every white guy or Asian guy.All subjective/Talking about honor killings then moaning that Indians wanna talk about black people being criminals is a bit hypocritical as well.
Can't be argued though, black people are the most passive when it comes to other cultures. I don't know of many black families that would disown their kids or create huge problems just because one of them was with somebody of another race. Of course it happens, but I'd put money on it happening a lot less.

Guest M12 Part 2
WTF are you talking about. I can't even be bothered to break it up. Everything in this post either makes no sense or is bullshit. You're clearly special needs.

Been out with a few asian girls the most serious one was alright as her father had broken away from his family as he had become an artist so he was a bit more open minded, we used to have some good talks when i visited. He talked about how his parents thought black people brought the tone down on everything and how they felt they were more acceptable to whites due to caste despite probably being more hated than any black person by the same people they asskiss.He was a cool guy always honest. Even though me and his daughter broke up i'm still good friends with both.The second girl who was indian was hilarious. Her parents were the opposite she was from Hounslow but came down to her friends in south london were we hooked up. after messing around for a few weeks, She decided that i should go to a dinner her mum and dad were doing. Just a small gathering. I was introduced as her 'friend' her mum gave me the baddest screwface ever. Looking back it was hilarious but at the time man it was uncomfortable. We lasted for another 6 months before it got to much and we split.I've heard recently that her sister has had a child with a black guy and her family kicked her out and don't even acknowledge her existence.Some heartless people. :D

Can't be argued though, black people are the most passive when it comes to other cultures. I don't know of many black families that would disown their kids or create huge problems just because one of them was with somebody of another race. Of course it happens, but I'd put money on it happening a lot less.
not as passive as u thinkno way

Been out with a few asian girls the most serious one was alright as her father had broken away from his family as he had become an artist so he was a bit more open minded, we used to have some good talks when i visited. He talked about how his parents thought black people brought the tone down on everything and how they felt they were more acceptable to whites due to caste despite probably being more hated than any black person by the same people they asskiss.He was a cool guy always honest. Even though me and his daughter broke up i'm still good friends with both.The second girl who was indian was hilarious. Her parents were the opposite she was from Hounslow but came down to her friends in south london were we hooked up. after messing around for a few weeks, She decided that i should go to a dinner her mum and dad were doing. Just a small gathering. I was introduced as her 'friend' her mum gave me the baddest screwface ever. Looking back it was hilarious but at the time man it was uncomfortable. We lasted for another 6 months before it got to much and we split.I've heard recently that her sister has had a child with a black guy and her family kicked her out and don't even acknowledge her existence.Some heartless people. :D
Why would you put yourself in that situation?There is only 1 outcome.

I'd have to agree with buttface.I am talking about Caribbean families anyway, I have aunties and uncles on both sides married to white people and apart from the bait "Oh she's white?" there has never been any hate or disownment of any kind from my family.I have heard of African families disowning children, my uncles girlfriend's family disowned her even though her brother is in jail :D but they do it to a far less extent than Asians.

I know mate but she was hassling me for days to come. :D

I'd have to agree with buttface.I am talking about Caribbean families anyway, I have aunties and uncles on both sides married to white people and apart from the bait "Oh she's white?" there has never been any hate or disownment of any kind from my family.I have heard of African families disowning children, my uncles girlfriend's family disowned her even though her brother is in jail :D but they do it to a far less extent than Asians.
C/Sits hard to admit but its truemy marge would be more concerned if i brought a nigerian ting than a whiteymy dad couldnt care less
  • Upvote 1

My ex was Asian (this was long ago) and I personally didnt experience any hate from her side of the fam...which was a firstIt was quite the opposite, her fam actually loved me off...always hinting marriage in sly ways at times, lolWas linking another Asian ting quite a few times and it could of turned serious, but she warned me about how her fam is with black ppl...especially her dad and a few of her uncles.....eventually had locked her off

I know mate but she was hassling me for days to come. :D
lol I've made that mistake in the past myself but never again.I will feel noway to tell a girl to f*ck off if she keeps hassling me to meet her fam.

TBH it's all sh*t cause every black guy wants to think other races are below them same as every white guy or Asian guy.All subjective
I dont know if its just me, but not once have I got the feeling that any of my negro bretherins believe theyre superior to anyoneseems one of those "they do it so why shouldnt I" thing heads do with no clear evidence of said accusations

C/Sits hard to admit but its truemy marge would be more concerned if i brought a nigerian ting than a whiteymy dad couldnt care less
WHY?as usual the wmtbsw

Talking of asians I saw that preeya broad @ Westend Dj with some brother. I don't know if its her man or a friend. Anyways nuff asian man were screwing and giving the looks.On a serious note tho. I dont know any dude in my circle that rates them too tuff tbh.And as far as some of the comments mentioned on here from asian parents with regards to blacks as a whole. I say fair play.Its pretty much like for like with sort of reaction/comments my folks will make if I brought an asian girl home.On another note. Its funny how high school,college & uni days are completely different to the real world. With regards to relationships/friendship

WHY?as usual the wmtbsw
its even deepermy mum would be pissed if i brought home a ghanaian tingeven a nigerian from another TRIBE ffs.cant win. but i will win.

Guest M12 Part 2

My fam fully don't mind what race I bring home as long as the woman is not waste on paper. /What do you man mean by your friends/relationships have changed since uni.