BANG BANG QPR GANG

Nidge Weasle

Still waiting on this dumb FA hearing

They might even make a decision before the game tomorrow

All I want to know is that we wont be deducted points once we lift the trophy but nothing official has been confirmed yet

FA are a bunch of shady pricks

I haven't followed this story too much, seen bits and bobs but how can it just be picked up on now after 2 years? Don't the FA have to sign off the transfers?

Now reading about Cardiff and Swansea have been given the green light to pursue a legal fight with you lot http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballnation/football-in-wales/2011/05/07/welsh-pair-given-green-light-to-launch-qpr-legal-fight-91466-28650439/

Its all f*cked up and the FA continue to be f*ck*ng Abysmal.

Safe all

Had an epic day and still not finished, feeling twisted

Been waiting for this day for so long

Atmosphere was immense

Glad to be back in the top flight after so many years

Going to renew my season ticket and try go to as many away games as possible

I think we will go into the Prem with a strong team and can see us getting some decent players through the summer

Guest Portuguese

You need a CB/LB is most(the guy you have there now will get found out too easily) a winger/a poacher

Hopefully these guys invest big by the way well done(QPR/Norwich have gone up but a welsh team to follow)

Warnock has been so humble this season hmmmm

Guest M12 Part 2

Warnock humble. Lmao he's a scumbag. The way he was screaming and shouting for west hAm to be docked enough points to get them relegated over the tevez saga was sad when he was at sheff united. Now the shoe is on the other foot and he's saying it's not fair if qpr are penalised for the same thing.

• Downvote 5