BANG BANG QPR GANG

Nidge Weasle

Our club is a circus. £47 is the cheapest seat. Bhiata and the mittals have stepped down because of disagreements with season ticket prices. Wouldn't be surprised if Warnock left or be sacked. Flavio and bernie seriously need 2 go f*ck off and stop treating the fans like sh*t. Big f*ck*ng orange c*nt. No1 even wants them there. Circus

Our club is a circus. £47 is the cheapest seat. Bhiata and the mittals have stepped down because of disagreements with season ticket prices. Wouldn't be surprised if Warnock left or be sacked. Flavio and bernie seriously need 2 go f*ck off and stop treating the fans like sh*t. Big f*ck*ng orange c*nt. No1 even wants them there. Circus

:lol:

Really, already??

You just made it and already problems.

• 2 weeks later...
Angry Taarabt storms out of Morocco camp

Queens Park Rangers' Adel Taarabt has stormed out of the Moroccan camp after learning he would not start Saturday's African qualifier against Algeria.

The temperamental midfielder has vowed to quit international football for good after being told he would start the Marrakech clash on the bench.

"I am currently in Marseille," he told Moroccan station Radio Mars on Friday.

"I never want to play for the national team again, with or without (Morocco coach) Eric Gerets."

Moroccan sports correspondent Hakim Gazaoui has told the BBC that fans in Morocco have reacted with anger to Taarabt's move.

After the playmaker, 22, was told he would be benched for the Group D clash, he reacted by flying to France.

"I decided to quit the national team after learning that I was not going to start against Algeria," Taarabt explained.

"I left without giving any explanations to the coach. I did not want to create any problems within the squad."

"The national team is now finished for me. I would now prefer to represent my country through my club."

Taarabt was a key factor in QPR's promotion to the Premier League, being named the Championship player of the year.

He has had problems with the Moroccan team before, reacting badly again when forced to start last October's 2012 Nations Cup qualifier against Tanzania on the bench.

Morocco were already without freescoring Ajax Amsterdam striker Mounir al-Hamdoui as they try to turn the tables on Algeria, having lost 1-0 when they clashed in March.

Both Morocco and Algeria are in the bottom half of Group D, trailing Central African Republic and Tanzania, although all four teams boast four points at present.

Guest TimeBomb

fine by me aswell, morocco looked dead last game against us couple months ago, they needed a taarabt.

/

moroccans are proper pissed about this, i dont think he'll be let back in morocco ever :lol:

• 1 month later...
Adel Taarabt eyes QPR comeback

ADEL Taarabt has told pals he wants to join QPR on their pre-season trip to Italy.

The wantaway star was left out of the tour to Cornwall this week to finalise a £15million move to PSG.

Boss Neil Warnock expected the 22-year-old's future to be sorted out by the time the team return to London at the weekend.

But the Taarabt saga is set to drag on into next week as he is yet to agree a move to the French club.

And the Moroccan wants a seat on the plane to Italy in a bid to get match-fit ahead of any prospective move.

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-sport/london-qpr/2011/07/21/adel-taarabt-eyes-qpr-comeback-82029-29094355/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#.Tif225jEGKs.tweet

Hope the deal with PSG does not happen and he decides to stay

CLUB STATEMENT: TAARABT IS STAYING

Club Statement on behalf of majority shareholders Bernie Ecclestone and Flavio Briatore:

'We are pleased to confirm that Adel Taarabt will be staying at QPR this summer.

Despite receiving a substantial bid for our Moroccan international, we rebuffed all approaches and indeed, we are keen to build for the future in the Barclays Premier League, and not sell one of our prized assets.

Should we have decided to sell Taarabt this summer, we made it clear to Neil Warnock that we would reinvest funds into the squad.

Taarabt is fully committed to the Club and is looking forward to proving his undoubted star quality for QPR in the Barclays Premier League.

Our decision not to sell him only serves to reiterate the ambition and commitment we have both shown to QPR since we arrived here.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10373~2399952,00.html

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1