So what skin did you keep?

Fresh

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Swiftie

The skins were set up to auto change every week for the members that have kept it default with no skin choice selected. So don't all be shocked.... That way u get a rotation system goin... But now thinkin bout it. Will probably just cause more confusion than anything.

The white one.. Work friendly
That and Show no sigsShow no avators defo work friendly
White Background Do you wish to view members signatures when reading topics? No Do you wish to view images in posts, such as smilies and posted images? No Do you wish to view members avatars when reading topics? No[Elephant Man]Yep, Good to go [Ele]Theres too many avi's outta door and man banging women, plus thos nsfw images wont come up. Just so happened that I decided to go into thread without nsfw while the two most important people were standing with at least one (I think) facing my computer. I didnt even turn around to see if they saw.L&L mod needs to fix up

The white one.. Work friendly
That and Show no sigsShow no avators defo work friendly
White Background Do you wish to view members signatures when reading topics? No Do you wish to view images in posts, such as smilies and posted images? No Do you wish to view members avatars when reading topics? No[Elephant Man]Yep, Good to go [Ele]Theres too many avi's outta door and man banging women, plus thos nsfw images wont come up. Just so happened that I decided to go into thread without nsfw while the two most important people were standing with at least one (I think) facing my computer. I didnt even turn around to see if they saw.L&L mod needs to fix up
You 2 are always going at it laugh.gif