Keisha The Sket

Trilliam

Tbh I think because this story is written about a hoe and in text speech... people want to bad mouth it and call it stupid. If it wasn't all in text speech... I'm sure a lot more people would have continued reading.If there was a moral at the end... then it would have been a good story.

Tbh I think because this story is written about a hoe and in text speech... people want to bad mouth it and call it stupid. If it wasn't all in text speech... I'm sure a lot more people would have continued reading.If there was a moral at the end... then it would have been a good story.
Me and u think on the same wavelength .. we should have sex sometime

let me kno if ur interested in the rest
send me the rest just to see wat happens init story's kinda swag doe
i posted all that i hadon page 3 was chapter 1-11then on page 4 or 5 its 12-16but theres more, which young money posted on pg15apprtly she didnt write that thoso i dunno

someone summarise.I saw the word sket being thrown around and came in looking for images...didn't see none...SO I ignored the topic.Now its hit 22 pages I'm guessing it was some good sh*t...but still...no images...no point.Summarise!

(Sorry to bring this topic bk up lol)I read all of it yesterday as i had nothing else to do , and i was very impressed with the story, especially assuming it was written by someone who's 15-18. I'm more impressed with the story line and the transitions to the next scenes.Although the grammar wasn't good , for me personally i think this story has a base that could be built into a very good British movie. But it doesn't necessarily need to have as much sex scenes for it to be good.