The OFFICIAL Giggs Thread

STRIPEZ

tape is swaghonest
You dont understand/appreciate what SN1 are saying thenNo one that likes Giggs slash SN1 could say this mixtape is swagProbably one of their best tbhAnd yea Kyzer has stepped his sh*t up big timeThe Yes! Track is hard its just missing some strong adlibs which Kyze seems to lack

about i dont understandwhen i was banging giggs in school b4 this bandwagonand like i aint f*ck*ng on da roadbut compared to othersi aint feeling this tape at allfall the f*ck back
lol emotional times yewho said anything about bein on road you alley cati said the only way you can not like this tape is if you dont understand/feel what giggs and his man dem are sayinwho you tryin to prove a point to on a forum, about fall the f*ck back, thats neekish talk on the net fam you should know better considering your "on the road!!"little man ting

Listened again and I think I like the same 2 tracks. Boom isnt doing it on thisThought Kyze was ard from Down They Go, proved he's someone to check. Aside from that, Gunna D looks pants and them man seem to work with a formula. Need to switch that sh*t cos its getting tired