The OFFICIAL Giggs Thread

STRIPEZ

GIGGZ HAS GOT RIDICULOUS HYPE AROUND HIM...I DO RATE HIM THO...(sorry bout the caps)http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=...oid=26653945005Skip to 2:25 mins in and see the hype his tune get in the rave me and my boys organised! aint seen a tune get that much hype since FWD riddim
Boy the hypeand lol @ Brunel uni doing the own version of cribs

GIGGZ HAS GOT RIDICULOUS HYPE AROUND HIM...I DO RATE HIM THO...(sorry bout the caps)http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=...oid=26653945005Skip to 2:25 mins in and see the hype his tune get in the rave me and my boys organised! aint seen a tune get that much hype since FWD riddim
lol SICK
SCHOOM SCHOOMim waiting for that tune to drop next time im ina shoobz, should be f*ck*ng nuts

Guest David Braund
lol SICK
SCHOOM SCHOOMim waiting for that tune to drop next time im ina shoobz, should be f*ck*ng nuts
f*ck RIGHT OFF!!!!that hype was too muchlol @ everyone goin "cheeeeze" doe

lol SICK
That was nuts! I woulda gone mad like that myself tbh.On aside note, I see how the Dancehall was dunnin' the place yet arguably the best current HH club banger just lame up di ting... Compare that to Eup and both tunes came to our ears around the same time. Anyway this is Gigz thread so we'll leave it there, but people must hear when I speak.Soulja, ting look nice. If you have anymore and you offering concession to VIPers + even more for me then holla. I'll be the Mr Bogle for the night, special guest.

lol SICK
That was nuts! I woulda gone mad like that myself tbh.On aside note, I see how the Dancehall was dunnin' the place yet arguably the best current HH club banger just lame up di ting... Compare that to Eup and both tunes came to our ears around the same time. Anyway this is Gigz thread so we'll leave it there, but people must hear when I speak.Soulja, ting look nice. If you have anymore and you offering concession to VIPers + even more for me then holla. I'll be the Mr Bogle for the night, special guest.
I hear what your sayin 001 about the erupt tune still. yeah mans got an event more or less every month but a big one with a capacity like that wont be until september. yeah man has said b4 i would bless vip'ers with str8 1/2 price tickets lol. just holla @ me if u see one of my events ur interested at touching!

Guest PROFIT2
lol SICK
tbh thats exactly what it was cheezethat tune droppin @ orleans/girls girls girls>>>>>>that uni dancebare uni heads finkin there a badman in the dance for 1.42 minsbut its good look for ukHH and giggz that he's gettin play....just fink this is the beggining of the end tbh

lol SICK
tbh thats exactly what it was cheezethat tune droppin @ orleans/girls girls girls>>>>>>that uni dancebare uni heads finkin there a badman in the dance for 1.42 minsbut its good look for ukHH and giggz that he's gettin play....just fink this is the beggining of the end tbh
how you mean fam?

Guest David Braund

Giggs is jus jammin in the backhe needs to fully rape this scene n giv it no mercyhe dnt wanna leave it too latecoz u dnt know what uve got till its gonent heres nuffin worse than a has been floodin the marketi kno he's gt his P's n that n if he dnt wanna b famous n do the music ting thats all goodbut if he does...

Guest PROFIT2
lol SICK
how you mean fam?
imohe'll get wrinced out untill its just cornythat video just put me off quite a bit tbhjust prefferd it when it was more of a underground/road hype and i know its cliche to not like sumfin because evryone else does but allow every man and his dog tryin to shock out to walk in the park now

lol SICK
how you mean fam?
imohe'll get wrinced out untill its just cornythat video just put me off quite a bit tbhjust prefferd it when it was more of a underground/road hype and i know its cliche to not like sumfin because evryone else does but allow every man and his dog tryin to shock out to walk in the park now
:DOh, track 9 Anyway, he cant release this. All he can do is PAs until the big wigs clamp down on him 'cause its Dr Dre beat. Saying that, the majors over here most prob dont even know its his beat. Them industry people are so lost lol, radio, labels, TV (theyre no way near the ground so they wont know) so he may get a little run still. As far as recreating it I dont know. The beat just rings off differently, plus the way he sits on it is smooth. Major features, who is there? Maybe he can make a tune with Amy Winehouse where he plays the part of the pusher whilst shes the addict.

Guest PROFIT2
lol SICK
how you mean fam?
:DOh, track 9 Anyway, he cant release this. All he can do is PAs until the big wigs clamp down on him 'cause its Dr Dre beat. Saying that, the majors over here most prob dont even know its his beat. Them industry people are so lost lol, radio, labels, TV (theyre no way near the ground so they wont know) so he may get a little run still. As far as recreating it I dont know. The beat just rings off differently, plus the way he sits on it is smooth. Major features, who is there? Maybe he can make a tune with Amy Winehouse where he plays the part of the pusher whilst shes the addict.
come on everyone calls track 9 walk in the parkdont see how anyone cud reinvent giggz without f*ckin up his whole appealand god knows what your finkin with that winehouse talk that would never happen anyway (thank god)and this is what i mean why does everyone want him to become comercial anyway?he even says he doesnt....his whole appeal is he's road/real take that away and he's any HH puppetwhats wrong with just being a hoodstar?