Sign in to follow this  
tommyboy

Got knocked out and charged 80 pound for the privlage....

f*ckin police grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg got into an arguement with one copper next thing i no im in back ov a riot van wiv a massive lump on my head an a busted lip, spent the night in cells and this morning i get told im being fined for being drunk an disorderly! an what really takes piss is the p.o claims i fell over an smacked my head an he went to offer assistance an i got rude! Some next piss take, oh an i lost one shoe when he was trying to arrestme wanker.

boy low slipping like that lucky u got in an arguement with a copper lucky it wernt some goonbag probely would of got shanked

you're obviously not that guy
L M A Oman just rubbed salt in the wounds like

yer igot took for a top d*ck head but what really pisses me off is that they can get away with doing this kinda thing just cuz they are seen as the authority. oh an ive got a police bail nest month for something different, does anyone know what will happe then if ive not payed the fine??

yer igot took for a top d*ck head but what really pisses me off is that they can get away with doing this kinda thing just cuz they are seen as the authority. oh an ive got a police bail nest month for something different, does anyone know what will happe then if ive not payed the fine??
you get taken to court and possibly fined further or a nice little bit of jail time

you're obviously not that guy
LMFAONicely executed.