Roadside Gees - Lesson 3 : The Key 2 The Game

macz

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally i think Phantom is the best clear flow, bars, timing everythingR.A. is good but he's starting to sound a bit like Ghetto now where hes trying to spit so fast and fit all his bars into one verse
Yep Den Den is the best in the crew, alwyas has beenPeople like R.A cos hes 'greazy' but hes no way on Dens level

Some sick quotables in this tape;'I see a nigga slippin jump out the whip squeeze and make em bounce like a trampoline''We are always grinding like in and out of the kitchen slappin the hard yaye if the beef gets deep clap at his marje he thinks he is bad teach him the hard way burning him with the star way or runnin him over with the car way, scrap college when I getting a scholarship for the hard game'fdjghdgfdfgkdg'When I squeeze all the niggas that are backing you will breeze off aka shots will smash your knees off''Its 07 need the mac 11 to spray now make your coup SPIN run up put one in the back of your head leave you faced down'hgfjlkgdfgjhjghj'Violate the click I will c*ck back the stick jump in the whip and end up in the block'fghfghfdg'Im just giving out birds like man own chicken coups I dont do little man run ups I run up on the richest shoots'fdkhgdkgfdhgfhlkfghSickest sh*t I have heard in 08 this month has been good for UK musicThe strongest crew in these shores[ELMZ]IM BIG IM STREET WITH THE R GANG SIGN [/ELMZ]

What happened to Gumbo??? This cd missed his beats. Kizar's good but Gumbo offers a lot more. Also where is DEN DEN?Hard mixtape still. To bang this out at a time when theres a lack of good beats, and they're missing members, shows they're the best crew in the game.
Den Den is 'The Phantom'

What happened to Gumbo??? This cd missed his beats. Kizar's good but Gumbo offers a lot more. Also where is DEN DEN?Hard mixtape still. To bang this out at a time when theres a lack of good beats, and they're missing members, shows they're the best crew in the game.
Den Den is 'The Phantom'
yep, but he's only on a few tracksand they all got about 2 different names so you dont even know who's who