how many people do u know from vip2

mR ReZiW

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mickey Kane
Not gonna lie, I woulda wanna actually see a few Vip2 heads who go on bad online and see how they go on in person
Like you would do anythin....
I don't get my hands dirty. I'm a boss.Doesn't mean you'll walk away with your limbs intact.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Got 2 Peoples on heres phone numbers Been Spotted and Seen BARE of the Users from hereMy face is to bateBeen Clocked so many times from Myspace/face-pic and them thingsMake man feel like a E-star
*eats E-star eggs*n/h.

Not gonna lie, I woulda wanna actually see a few Vip2 heads who go on bad online and see how they go on in person
I don't get my hands dirty. I'm a boss.Doesn't mean you'll walk away with your limbs intact.
You?! laugh.gif:D:D
mans mocking ur man hoodhe is actually of disbelief that you are capable of such a thingdont have it mikey

Guest Vaseline
mans mocking ur man hoodhe is actually of disbelief that you are capable of such a thingdont have it mikey

Guest Mickey Kane

lolexactly what i was thinkini swear he sings at birthday parties or sum sh*t?and let us nt 4get the "iron fist in velvet glove" blink.gif:D:D:D

lolexactly what i was thinkini swear he sings at birthday parties or sum sh*t?and let us nt 4get the "iron fist in velvet glove" blink.gif:D:D:D
mickeysssssssssssssss the forums victimmmmmmmmmmmm