how many people do u know from vip2

mR ReZiW

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PennyTraitor
Know one, but they just don't know that I know them. Haven't seen them for a while now though...ph34r.gif
lol @ you, i get the hintI haven't crossed the thames in a bit.
lol at if shes not talkin bout u...

Guest PennyTraitor
Know one, but they just don't know that I know them. Haven't seen them for a while now though...ph34r.gif
Ok
wa gwarn with ur msn tho fambola..

Ok
You talking about yesterday?

Guest PennyTraitor
Ok
ye

Ok
ye
Lol I was playing the lol game Commendations tho yours was the best/funniest response*thumbs up*

i knew shitload of people on rwd u will see aname u reconise then 2 twos heads from hackney totty wood green finsbury archwayspoken to a few on the phonewhen im out people look at me like they know me but they dont wanna bred i always think its some forum headmet afew heads in clubs aswellfirst thing people say is that i give em jokes

One, that I know of..Aint saw them post in a while
*lifts up stunna shades*Its me babes, I changed my name innit. Wanted to be a bit more icognito.So when we linking up again? Feels like so long since I seen you smile
001/10try again
ive noticed numez has been increasingly tryna do this flirting ting that he was slating others for so much.tsk tsk.hes kinda swag aswell tongue.gif
Blud I'm tryna up my e-game to levels. I hear that some guy called Mike Glorious is meant to be good.On a reals I was bored at work and hoping time would go quicker if I had topics to look at (plus the market was saturated before)

Guest PennyTraitor
One, that I know of..Aint saw them post in a while
*lifts up stunna shades*Its me babes, I changed my name innit. Wanted to be a bit more icognito.So when we linking up again? Feels like so long since I seen you smile
001/10try again
ive noticed numez has been increasingly tryna do this flirting ting that he was slating others for so much.tsk tsk.hes kinda swag aswell tongue.gif
Blud I'm tryna up my e-game to levels. I hear that some guy called Mike Glorious is meant to be good.On a reals I was bored at work and hoping time would go quicker if I had topics to look at
lol i know that guy, dnt believe everything u hear tho fum.and natalie, explain.

knowing who people are by face and knowing them to talk to are two different thingslol @ me spudding a complete stanger cos you use vip and making convo with you unless we spoke proper on PHONE or something its air.bare topics like this coming up lately and people making comments to be on the safe side like you think your gonna see someone you think my beat you up.jokes.

Guest PennyTraitor
knowing who people are by face and knowing them to talk to are two different thingslol @ me spudding a complete stanger cos you use vip and making convo with you unless we spoke proper on PHONE or something its air.bare topics like this coming up lately and people making comments to be on the safe side like you think your gonna see someone you think my beat you up.jokes.
na fam tbh ppl ive never met/spoke to/know who they are get drunk and come wit 'vip2 in the da house' or suttin and spud u. nothing really wrong with it tbh.

well as old school as i am im not dumb to what you youngns are capable of so im over cautious and play by your rules if i come across a vip member that aint in MY SECTOR my fist is clenched ready for uppercuts.call me paro if you want but me being owned is never the case.