I've just been sacked

SHOCK

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pissed mateWhen you next go for a job interview and they ask for a reference from previous employers you may aswell just walk out at that momentYou aint gonna get another well payed/respectable jobBang bang the macdonalds and window cleaner *ahem* optical illuminator enhancer gang
Truesay if he's been fiddling with details and used dem right he ain't gonna be in that situation...just yet.The amount of details that pass through my hands everyday...I should jump on this sh*t

Pissed mateWhen you next go for a job interview and they ask for a reference from previous employers you may aswell just walk out at that momentYou aint gonna get another well payed/respectable jobBang bang the macdonalds and window cleaner gang
refernces dont mean squat apart from public sector jobs or jobs that involve responsibility he should be okI always use my boys as refernceminor
Nahh cuz a couple times ive lied in an interview to make myself seem better for the job and when they spoke 2 my previous employers and found out i lied i didnt get the job, so im guessing if they ask him for his then hes definately not goin to
just dont give your potential employer your previous emplyers detailsgive them your boys number insteadwhen they call or write to your boy then say what you wantmy boys do it to me aswellmy boy applied for a job at Seimens and put me down as reference, said I was his old managerI got a mail through the post which basically asked me qestions like would I employ him again is there any reason why we shouldnt employ him blah blahsent it back to them and he got the jobsimple

Guest Lemons
Pissed mateWhen you next go for a job interview and they ask for a reference from previous employers you may aswell just walk out at that momentYou aint gonna get another well payed/respectable jobBang bang the macdonalds and window cleaner gang
refernces dont mean squat apart from public sector jobs or jobs that involve responsibility he should be okI always use my boys as refernceminor
Nahh cuz a couple times ive lied in an interview to make myself seem better for the job and when they spoke 2 my previous employers and found out i lied i didnt get the job, so im guessing if they ask him for his then hes definately not goin to
just dont give your potential employer your previous emplyers detailsgive them your boys number insteadwhen they call or write to your boy then say what you wantmy boys do it to me aswellmy boy applied for a job at Seimens and put me down as reference, said I was his old managerI got a mail through the post which basically asked me qestions like would I employ him again is there any reason why we shouldnt employ him blah blahsent it back to them and he got the jobsimple
'Yeah yeah man used to work at Apple innit, uhm, what the address? It's 25 Thoroughgood Close, Pecham SE15 Rh7, what the number, its, uhm, 07954 ******'.

'Yeah yeah man used to work at Apple innit, uhm, what the address? It's 25 Thoroughgood Close, Pecham SE15 Rh7, what the number, its, uhm, 07954 ******'.
standard

was in a job where people did thissky salesllow it tho coz i wudnt want it to happen to my familyaltho the guys i knew only took the CCs of rich folk buying sky world and sky hd
alot man of RINSED james murdoch's A/C 10 bags for each man. ahh the days.
james murdoch??that definitely mustve of dropped

was in a job where people did thissky salesllow it tho coz i wudnt want it to happen to my familyaltho the guys i knew only took the CCs of rich folk buying sky world and sky hd
james murdoch??that definitely mustve of dropped
i was his account manger, who ever takes over that account is laughing on comission. he brought 500 k worth of macbooks and G5's.

i said ' it definetly was not me'' we got you on camera copying the details''oh'looooli knew that was it. he said some sh*t about fraud investigation. your FIRED, exactly how alan sugar does iti picked up my krispy kremes everyone was munching in the office and walked out.
Humbled man nicely. Just LMAOOOO
Guy probably didn't realise. He's on next P.

Guest PennyTraitor
lmao peckham man cant do nothing right
GET ME.ON CAMERA. f*ckin hell fam.anyways welcome to the world of the unemployed, ye see u on the strip (make sure u dnt try eat into my pocket or its a ting)dun no.