I've just been sacked

SHOCK

are their pay rates low?i mean who was you intending to forward the details onto?and are people like you the reason i get random advertising sh*t send to my door cos if you did that on a sly there is no point ticking the box to say i dont want my details forwarded to 3rd parties cos there are people like you around.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M12 Part 2
Do you make money by selling the details to companies who spam your post with offers and all?Or am i thinking of something different?
laugh.gif u wouldnt no a nigerian if they slapped you in the face and took your gas bill and credit card statements would you

Guest PennyTraitor
Do you make money by selling the details to companies who spam your post with offers and all?Or am i thinking of something different?
laugh.gif u wouldnt no a nigerian if they slapped you in the face and took your gas bill and credit card statements would you
lol this guy is a future vitctim

Guest Got Dat Cronik
facckk arrfff nah morleys d*ckheadd anyway its indians only in dem chicken shops.off topic but has anyone heard of a shop called antonucci? in finsbury park some designer shop?
Lip Lickin Chicken?
nigga knows bout dat yeah

Guest Radio
facckk arrfff nah morleys d*ckheadd anyway its indians only in dem chicken shops.off topic but has anyone heard of a shop called antonucci? in finsbury park some designer shop?
Lip Lickin Chicken?
nigga knows bout dat yeah
laugh.gif:D

lmao pissed pissed pissedmight aswell take your paycheck and hit william hill make quick p and buy out the companyshow them whats what
I'm denying it even when they show me a video of me smiling, licking the red of my hands......Some bait clone, some guy that looks like me, I swear I don't know what to say I'm appalled you'd throw such ridicoulous claims my wayI'm assuming you could've even reached for the race cardnevermind
a classic case of someone getting too greedy.26K plus commision, (im guessing at least £500-£1000 per month).thats nice money, why sacrifice ur career for some illegal quick pee? Its not like you were desperate for cash
too many quotes not enough tabs

BwoyYour lucky if all thats happened is you've got fired, have they sent the feds on you yet? That'sI hope u haven't blown the 19 bags on dumb sh*t stillYour good as long as no fraud, deception or theft charges pop upWord is they ain't rampin with identity fraud & you could get birded

BwoyYour lucky if all thats happened is you've got fired, have they sent the feds on you yet? That'sI hope u haven't blown the 19 bags on dumb sh*t stillYour good as long as no fraud, deception or theft charges pop upWord is they ain't rampin with identity fraud & you could get birded
BIG BIRD1580568309_9065041ffd.jpg

Guest Smell Of Death
lol @ all this fraff.u cant give a company a mobile number 2 ring.they will want a proper number.given a mobile number for a previous employer is seriosuly slipping
thats y u need someone like me on your teamlocal landline numbers cost like £2 a month or some sh*tbang bang PBX in room gang

a classic case of someone getting too greedy.26K plus commision, (im guessing at least £500-£1000 per month).thats nice money, why sacrifice ur career for some illegal quick pee? Its not like you were desperate for cash
LMFAO @ £26k working out to THAT amount.SMH.------------------------------------------------------------
lol @ all this fraff.u cant give a company a mobile number 2 ring.they will want a proper number.given a mobile number for a previous employer is seriosuly slipping
f*ck's wrong with you?Of course you can. Stop gassing.