THE APPRENTICE TONIGHT BBC1 @ 9PM

Goddaz

Guest Tronics

What a bloody disgrace!It's bait they're doing this thing for TV viewing figures now.How Claire survived i'll never know.It's as if Simon only wants people that are like him, rude, abrasive and argumentative (at times). Some joke ting.So they've got all the loud mouths left in the comp, i don't get it.

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alan flopped...SHoulda turfed that bitchI actually thought he did, That woulda been the best firing ever.Felt sorry for simon, he got taken for PC with no mouse form the start.. reminded me off one of my managers .. Man used to get air from staff when giving early morning briefings..Still this is how u know this ish is more about the show rather than the apprentice.. Simon wanted to keep that bitch for view rating purposes.+ Is it me or is everyone just snakey in there bare the black ting and the asian one... I dont really rate any of them in there too tuff either.

Alan flopped...SHoulda turfed that bitchI actually thought he did, That woulda been the best firing ever.Felt sorry for simon, he got taken for PC with no mouse form the start.. reminded me off one of my managers .. Man used to get air from staff when giving early morning briefings..Still this is how u know this ish is more about the show rather than the apprentice.. Simon wanted to keep that bitch for view rating purposes.+ Is it me or is everyone just snakey in there bare the black ting and the asian one... I dont really rate any of them in there too tuff either.
yer they are all snakes , were the others series this sh*t ? i just watched series one which was big and haven't watched it again since now. . .

Claire needs something enforced on her mouth to SHUT HER UP, the girl kept interupting waffling on with herself. It was rather cringing watching her interupt with her nonsense every five minutes.None of the Candidates on simons team seemed one bit enthusiastic about a) the task itself and :D him being the project manager. He did not really stand a chance on that note.He lacked leadership, There was clearly communication problems within the team, he kept telling everyone about his photography background and about how he confident he felt about leading the team but yet when it came down to it, he failed.On the other team, lucinda comes across as weak,i think when its time for her to be project manager, she will crack under pressure and no one will probably taker her seriously. However,I do think their idea for that team's task was good though, its just a shame there were technical problems because the way it turned out, them selling a piece of a A4 paper with a printed photo of yourself and a david Beckham lookalike on it for £15.99 just looked rather crap.and lol @ the woman who had her photo took on the glamour and beauty set, wtf was that horrible purple cloak they put on her ?

The Black girl would get a dirty f*ck. Trade that England shirt to a Jamaica '98 shirt and we're good. Oh my goodness. Her in them Black trousers that are known to me and mine the school trousers TTKK. They just help to accenuate the curvature on the bum cheeks and the soft facial features. Only slight letdown is the Brummie accent and the brain that scientifically comes along with it.Back to the show though, I'd pipe that Lucinda. Put her in some fishnet tights, 4-inch Black stilletto's, white shirt with the top 3 buttons undone and it is a wrap. Manager's office table and the cleaners closet one tea breaks...Simon shouldnt have gone and the Claire chick was annoying me differently. No one wanted to work with him so it was their fault

index_HeleneSpeight.jpgonly rate her so far she held it up in the boardroom, she did f*ck up assignin lucinda to something so important and she just acted like a d*ckheadindex_RaefBjayou.jpgthis guy i rate kinda, something tells me when he goes home and closes his front door his aplit personality leaves him and he is just ray from the ends bussin out green and DnBthis show is actually jarring sometimes, when they get aggy and go on at eachother you think shaatapedit, i retract my statement

Back to the show though, I'd pipe that Lucinda. Put her in some fishnet tights, 4-inch Black stilletto's, white shirt with the top 3 buttons undone and it is a wrap. Manager's office table and the cleaners closet one tea breaks...
Yh I'd deal with Lulu as well :DThat claire bitch was f*ck*ng annoying meWanted to run down to the building and throw a brick in her fac

that fat bitch should have been sackedpure disrespect she showed simon the whole timei hate looking at her pig face now
its been proven that she is bare two faced one place shell say something next camera scene she says something that totally contradicts what she said in the previous scene can't remb what though

Just watched the last ep. I can't believe how poorly both teams executed the task. It's very difficult to see who's actually competent because the ego's get in the way of them working constructively as a team. Claire was pissin me off 5 minutes into the program.