THE APPRENTICE TONIGHT BBC1 @ 9PM

Goddaz

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they all seem to me like textbook business people, they aint got no raw hustle that just off the bat tho maybe im wrong
exactly, this is a reality show not a business program anymore, alans firing of shazia confirmed this. . .
Has anyone else realised that it focus' less on the actual tasks and now they more focus whats going on between people?Basically what I'm saying is, it's gone from an entertaining business-show to a entertaining show centered around business. They used to go deeper on the teams brainstorming and plans of how they are going to go about winning the task, then show how it developed and the result at the end. Now, it virtually skips the thought process, shows what happens with a little bit of thought but more focus on relationships and ends with the result and where it went wrong.I used to get an insight, especially the first series but last series I noticed somethings missing. No coincidence that it happened when it went on to BBC1 and centre to a lot of advertising money.
What I said last week. It's not the same anymoreThat Black chick would get the stiff wood. Her back-off and thighs combo was doubley doing it! That Lucinda would get my leftovers. MILF tingBoys team smashed it today, Raef was on top form
Co -f*ckin sign..Eyez all blnking as she talks.. The accent as well.. Back off rollin abaat the house.. I cant see her getting far tho, shes as that common factor about her.. It might be her advantage tho cuz she seems to have local wisdom..
True, she's very buff. Dunno about her Birmingham accent helping her though.d3baba9487e768006a1b283a042bf1de.jpg3084dcd0cfb31d56b47d2f928b1e04a6.jpg4268de93ec85d51a46a5684eff64aa9b.jpg
Is it me or does the light skin ting look like chrissy ( eastenders)

Sara's voice does my head in, some whiney bitch.She didnt even do well, it was the other girls hustling the tickets/food that kept the costs down.Ian is a plank, some dead boring guy with no personality.The blonde chef is a chief, mans proper on the slow motion ting with the explanations, any guy who got bullied at school.

Sara's voice does my head in, some whiney bitch.She didnt even do well, it was the other girls hustling the tickets/food that kept the costs down.Ian is a plank, some dead boring guy with no personality.The blonde chef is a chief, mans proper on the slow motion ting with the explanations, any guy who got bullied at school.
I dunno why but that made me laugh so much.(I better quiet down before the boss comes back).

LMFAO@THIS GUYS SKANK
gvuyvtfoufgdfgfdgfdgxd LMFAOOO!!!!!
Please that got wheel up 3 times on Sky+. Tooooo much jokes! I was rolling on the sofa. That and when the man said "Nah it's not the Alan, I mean Sir Alan" *sheepish look**Sir Alan gives the nod to commence*Good episode. p.s. I know I'm not the only one that keeps looking for sneaky back-off shots of the Black girl. When they went to receive the prize and picking the fruits my eyes were on her in them jeans and boots, but I didnt get to see the back. I like her man. She's the one I'm on the search for