Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Martinez

MANDEM WITH YOUNGER SISTERS

THERE COMES A TIME IN AN OLDER BROTHER'S LIFE (I'M ONLY OLDER BY 1 MINUTE) WHEN YOUR LITTLE SISTER COMES TO YOUAND ASKS YOU FOR A FAVOURSHE SAYS'I WANT YOU TO MEET MY BOYFRIEND'WHAT DO YOU SAY?I'M PISSED, I TOLD HER NO WHAT FOR, WHAT COULD I POSSIBLY HAVE TO SAY TO THIS BRER THATS BLATANTLY DIGGIN OUT MY SISGET MEON PAPER THIS IS THE PERSON I'M LEAST LIKELY TO EVER GET ON WITHAND A PREARRANGED MEETING WITH ME, HER N THIS BOY IS GOING TO JUST BE PURE ACKWARDNESS.WHO'S DONE IT BEFORE?HOW DID IT GO?

Never going to happen with meYou and your sister must be close she cant bring them things to me

Guest Dope Boy

dont b havin it staaahmy sis is olda den mebut i wud not hav ittell man if he eva messes wid ur sis u will hav to kill himstraitsnuffin man wont sniff about no more

make sure hes shook of u simplebad him up a lil if need be and make sure he knows the deal if he messes upfrom there u can have a laff with him

jst break out the vin diesel line frm Fast N Furious.'break my sisters heart n ill break ur neck'shud be the 1st words that comes out ur mouth tbh

Guest Dope Boy

MANDEMIF ONE OF UR BOYS U WERE TIGHT WID FROM DAYHAD A TWIN SISTERAND SHE WAS A PENG TINGWUD U STILL GO TRU??HAPPEND RO MEBUT I CANT DO IT KAH HES MY BOY N DAS HIS SISIF I LASH HER IVE LASHD HIM ASWELL NO NOMOU GET WAT IM SAYIN DOE

lmfao @ some of the responses.She's the same age as me, she's my twin.He's a lot older thoughand I found out he was a bloody rani. (no racist)

MANDEMIF ONE OF UR BOYS U WERE TIGHT WID FROM DAYHAD A TWIN SISTERAND SHE WAS A PENG TINGWUD U STILL GO TRU??HAPPEND RO MEBUT I CANT DO IT KAH HES MY BOY N DAS HIS SISIF I LASH HER IVE LASHD HIM ASWELL NO NOMOU GET WAT IM SAYIN DOE
I dnt think a no homo can save you wit that line. :D

Boy i can't imagine that with a younger sis, i'm kinda protective with my cuz (male) whos my age with his chicks. Keep it kinda friendly but with that 'i will bad u up if i find out ur a durrts' glint in my eye all the while

yeah this happened to me once dude turns out to be 29 then he confesses to my mum hes 30 somthinganywho he knocked my sister up (whos 16) and it turns out hes actually 44 and before i learn of any of this my sister left home and had a baby and i dint have a clue wtf was going on my mum for some reason didnt tell me of any of thisthats why you should always do a philip banks on your younger sisters/daugthers

lmfao @ some of the responses.She's the same age as me, she's my twin.He's a lot older thoughand I found out he was a bloody rani. (no racist)
hook man up fam, i'm 21 still. only a year difference.

yeah this happened to me once dude turns out to be 29 then he confesses to my mum hes 30 somthinganywho he knocked my sister up (whos 16) and it turns out hes actually 44 and before i learn of any of this my sister left home and had a baby and i dint have a clue wtf was going on my mum for some reason didnt tell me of any of this
bun thatnot even funny if you're joking famdon't wanna jinx it cos even if you don't have a younger sisdone know your daughter coould turn into the local train

Guest Dope Boy
I dnt think a no homo can save you wit that line. :D
KAH THERE TWINSTHEY COME FROM THE SAME EGGSO IT WUD B LIKE LASHIN HIMNOT PHYSICALLY BUT MENTALY