Sign in to follow this  
Viva_La_Vixen

This song, has everyone feeling over confident

I know pure guys that listen to R&B and think they've mighty morphed into a gyllas. Play Ginuwine "differences" before they try to chirpse and all sorts.

Guest haze-e

Im not even sure i wanna click the embed.I see sone fat white woman trying to look seductive... Is it safe?

55seconds in and I canny take anymore!!

Guest haze-e

How can you be that fat and have such sh*t bress?Thats quite disgusting tbh.

Im not even sure i wanna click the embed.I see sone fat white woman trying to look seductive... Is it safe?
Its cool bladshes sexy

I'M NOT EVEN JOKINGI CAN ALMOST GURANTEE HER SEX GAME >>>>>>>>>>> ALL OF YOUR LIVESARGHHI'M ON THIS TINGWHERE CAN I FIND THIS BROADLOOK AT THE CONFIDENCENEVER SEEN SOMETHING SO SEXY f*ck ME

I'M NOT EVEN JOKINGI CAN ALMOST GURANTEE HER SEX GAME >>>>>>>>>>> ALL OF YOUR LIVESARGHHI'M ON THIS TINGWHERE CAN I FIND THIS BROADLOOK AT THE CONFIDENCENEVER SEEN SOMETHING SO SEXY f*ck ME
yeah but the flapsand the things growing in between themand the way you would get squashedand certain body parts that never get washed coz she can reach......have you ever considered these things I wonder....

yeah but the flapsand the things growing in between themand the way you would get squashedand certain body parts that never get washed coz she can reach......have you ever considered these things I wonder....
init findin a old pizza crust and a indian takeaway menu under 1 flap and a VHS remote under the other is so not sexy*no past experiance*

lol @ not having a 'fat pool' with high speed shower things coming out the sides to for your FAT bitch to dip in, in 08.up your game boss

*puts down pizza*

and certain body parts that never get washed coz she can reach......
ergh
:D you're sick