The Official Manchester United Thread

Young £

Adebayor to be fair to him was a nutter with a bad attitude, but he always backed himself, same thing with Henry Anelka, RVP. Apart from lacking the ability of the aforementioned, Welbeck doesn't emanate that type of aura, i like my forwards with a bit of arrogance, of course the Arsenal way of the last few years is to buy technically proficient players with no back bone so i guess he will fit right in.

Pointless Welbeck going Arsenal. Wenger would use him out wide.

Welbeck like Sturridge needs to go to a club where he can force them to make him play only as a striker.

Problem is Welbeck is happily playing out wide for England...

Southampton would be a good team for him, can eventually replace Lambert.

Welbeck like Sturridge needs to go to a club where he can force them to make him play only as a striker.

youre telling me he wouldnt get any games for arsenal through the middle? 

Adebayor to be fair to him was a nutter with a bad attitude, but he always backed himself, same thing with Henry Anelka, RVP. Apart from lacking the ability of the aforementioned, Welbeck doesn't emanate that type of aura, i like my forwards with a bit of arrogance, of course the Arsenal way of the last few years is to buy technically proficient players with no back bone so i guess he will fit right in.

the only one of those players that had any sort of arrogance before they came to arsenal was rvp. henrys confidence was drained after his time at juve.

youre telling me he wouldnt get any games for arsenal through the middle? 

the only one of those players that had any sort of arrogance before they came to arsenal was rvp. henrys confidence was drained after his time at juve.

Anelka was a regular with you at 18.

Didn't see the rest before they came Arsenal, but i doubt they didn't have a similar type of attitude before.

Also in terms of arrogance, not only talking about personality, but how they play their football as well.

Which is pretty much his situation at Man U.

Fergie killed him by buying RVP, made no sense either cos he benched Berba for Welbeck so shoulda let him keep that role.

It made perfect sense which is why they won the league.

In reality i think Fergie was plannning to get rid of Rooney and leave Welbeck RVP and Hernandez as their main strikers anyways.

of course, but if United had wanted to get rid and there was a real chance of it happening this summer surely they would've taken the offer as it meant there'd be no need for compensation to Moyes. (I've heard that there are stipulations that mean he'd only be paid 2 years of the contract if he is sacked but still, thats £8 million pounds that could've been kept in the bank) 

The Van Gaal link is so strong due to his ability to improve on what he already has, If there is any reason for people wanting Moyes to stay till a few months into next season at least it is during the summer signings will be made to improve the squad, Van Gaal has probably said he doesn't need that much changing player wise. (not as much as Moyes anyway)

I see it as another cop out decision tbh. 

Don't worry after the usual World Cup f*ck up, he'll be drawn out by the media.

Then we might see some balanced reporting on him.

nah sturridge is getting the blame for the world cup.

+ Sterling

Media will put it down to too much faith in them

Nothing without Suarez etc

!