The Official Manchester United Thread

Young £

Bro, your team is catching L's too

We're the ones with an injury crisis yet you lot are lower than us in the table and have conceded the same amount of goals as us

Lol @ that excuse the other day about only posting in here because it's an active thread yet your obsession forced you to bump this inactive thread with 2 posts in 3 mins

You can talk about the Leicester game but lucky for you lot it took the spotlight off your team losing 3-1 to a West Ham side we beat with 10 men.

How many goals is Suarez gonna score this season to get you another 84pts?

Are you gonna improve on the 50 goals you conceded last season?

Do you still want BR out? :lol:

• Upvote 1

Nah mate its cringe

Ronaldo will only leave when real have had enough of him

Nah time won't tell lol

The guy turns 30 this season, signing him for £140m all in is not a coup and it would be real who get the better end of the deal.

Wayne Rooney: 'My best years at Man Utd are yet to come'

Wayne Rooney believes he can still improve as a footballer and that his best years are yet to come.

Speaking to The Sunday Times  to mark 10 years at Old Trafford, the 28-year-old said he "reads the game" better than ever.

In an interview before Saturday's sending off against West Ham, the Manchester United and England captain said he was "a lot more mature".

"I now know exactly what I want to do on the pitch," Rooney said.

Rooney added: "I still believe I can get better as a footballer. In the next three to five years you will see me as a different player. The next two or three I feel could be the best of my career.

"I'm at a stage, especially after playing at this club for 10 years, where I've picked up a lot about the game - I've learnt.

"When I was younger I wasted far too much energy charging around in the last 15 minutes. I'd be tired, your legs aren't fresh and you might miss a chance.

"I'm a better footballer now than I was then. When I was younger I was raw, there were moments when I did spectacular stuff, but now overall my play is better."

After coming close to leaving Old Trafford twice in his decade at the club,

Rooney added: "It's more than likely I'll be here for the rest of my career."

:rofl:

Bruv it's 2014 hardly any manager has the last say on transfers.

Dno about other clubs. But even at chelsea , is someone telling Jose who he should be buying?

If were talking about requesting a player then being told by the Chief exec " Nah he's too much " then fair enough

but if your telling me Ed fucking woodward is going to tell LVG that he's buying Edison Cavani cause he thinks he's the best striker in the world. No chance.

The move will fizzle out and you'll see stories 3 weeks later saying " LVG Blocked move "

Swear it happened with someone United wanted during the summer.

Rooney love in on talksport right now, beg one of you man ring in :lol: