Grand Theft Auto 4

Gambino

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My boy went into Awesome Games in Walthamstow Market today and said that they were playing it... He asked if they are selling it now and they said no... I'm pretty sure that if you're cool with the people behind the counter there, you can get a copy after-hoursmy plan for tuesday 29th1. Be the first person into Woolworths...2. if its not there, check Curry's, Asda, Game, then HMV, Argos, Gamestation, then Awesome Games (in that order) all before 11:00a.m... feeling pissed that i didnt preorder

My boy went into Awesome Games in Walthamstow Market today and said that they were playing it... He asked if they are selling it now and they said no... I'm pretty sure that if you're cool with the people behind the counter there, you can get a copy after-hoursmy plan for tuesday 29th1. Be the first person into Woolworths...2. if its not there, check Curry's, Asda, Game, then HMV, Argos, Gamestation, then Awesome Games (in that order) all before 11:00a.m... feeling pissed that i didnt preorder
Midnight as tescos is me, if they aint selling, go back there at 8, no joy, then PC world, currys, comet, toys r us, woolies, HMV

Guest Risky360

watch you lot use cheats and are unable to get them achievements againnow THAT would be f*cked up..anyhow who else pre-ordered @ game and sent a txt bout when they want you to pick up before tuesday?

watch you lot use cheats and are unable to get them achievements againnow THAT would be f*cked up..anyhow who else pre-ordered @ game and sent a txt bout when they want you to pick up before tuesday?
Yeah I got that yesterday, my local one are not open at midnight, so I'll go Tuesday before work if I'm late I got a good reason.

all i use is the weapon cheat tbh lol . . .looks like brems goin 2 cry . . . lol only jokin . . .hope i get mine 2moro still . . .
lolArent cheats the same since GTA earlyR1 R2 L1 R1then up left down right up left down right....on the d pad loolsomething liek that

Guest Risky360
all i use is the weapon cheat tbh lol . . .looks like brems goin 2 cry . . . lol only jokin . . .hope i get mine 2moro still . . .
lolArent cheats the same since GTA earlyR1 R2 L1 R1then up left down right up left down right....on the d pad loolsomething liek that
lol brings me memories in school daissome1's cheat book see every1 just write down cheats on random piece of paper or on their hands

this year for me is rb rt lb rb