Females

Angelo

Ok the title and subtitle pretty much sum it up.

Females - does the opinion of your girlfriends/friends matter to you when evaluating a potential partner?If one is noticably older/younger, and your girlfriends/friends dismiss him off the bat purely because of that, are you the type to take their influence?Do you take opinions when choosing links (if you even tell your girls about them) and boyfriends?Have you ever boyed off a guy just because your girlfriends didnt like him, or you thought theyd look at you differently, even though you were feeling him?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M12 Part 2

i actually believe that when it comes from smaddy. but certain gyal do exactly what u said. ive even known gyal who dont find their "man" attractive but are with him cos all their girlfriends think he's buff.

i don't follow my friends opinions cos i don't trust anybodyi know how women work and no matter how much they say "i'm ur friend i've known u for blah blah"they chat sh*tsubconscious envy is a bitchso nah plus i only have two girlfriends and ones a virgin, the others dyke init.

Fair enough Jodie..But to you..and everyone else who has answered "no im not influenced".Are you genuinely saying that, "that guy" who you liked at the bar or whatever (example innit), might not still be "that guy" if it wasnt for your friends?Have any of you actually had a man that all your girlfriends actively disliked, for whatever reason, yet you still defended him, and stayed with him?

i only have like 2-3 friends who i actually proper trust...and i will listen to what they have to say on most things....since they know me best.and if they say something that i have thought myself but tried to brush off then i'll probs re-think.but i wouldn't let my friends opinion overrule my own judgement.i'll take what they have to say into consideration....but at the end of the day i make my own decisions.tbh marlon... i think that what you're on about might be more the case when girls are younger and relationships aren't really serious and that.

Fair enough Jodie..But to you..and everyone else who has answered "no im not influenced".Are you genuinely saying that, "that guy" who you liked at the bar or whatever (example innit), might not still be "that guy" if it wasnt for your friends?Have any of you actually had a man that all your girlfriends actively disliked, for whatever reason, yet you still defended him, and stayed with him?
Yes... they ended up being right lol

Ok the title and subtitle pretty much sum it up.

Females - does the opinion of your girlfriends/friends matter to you when evaluating a potential partner?If one is noticably older/younger, and your girlfriends/friends dismiss him off the bat purely because of that, are you the type to take their influence?Do you take opinions when choosing links (if you even tell your girls about them) and boyfriends?Have you ever boyed off a guy just because your girlfriends didnt like him, or you thought theyd look at you differently, even though you were feeling him?

Does the opinion of your girlfriends/friends matter to you when evaluating a potential partner?- NO. I'm not stupid or careless - i know what i'm getting myself into - therefore do not need the vetting of the potential partner from friends. i don't listen to people anyway.If one is noticably older/younger, and your girlfriends/friends dismiss him off the bat purely because of that, are you the type to take their influence?- Nope.Do you take opinions when choosing links (if you even tell your girls about them) and boyfriends?- i dont link.Have you ever boyed off a guy just because your girlfriends didnt like him, or you thought theyd look at you differently, even though you were feeling him?- Nopelifes to short to really cry about what people think.

I care what they think but I'd still go ahead and do my thing. I have a friend who's boyfriend is younger than her and for a while she tried not to show certain people cos she thought they'd brush her for it.
how much younger?
2/3 years or summin.