Who else wears g star?

The Somalian

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought everyone would say they rock them I swear i am late I aint heard of these jeans til I heard trim, ghetto and mega montanna talk about them ask my brother and about it and man pulls out some g star jeans03 i am that late? or is it some von dutch evisu hype?

Guest M12 Part 2

its a sh*t brand. i have a few t-shirts left over from when it used to be ok to rock and wear them on days when im running low on clothes at uni or just jamming. sold off all my jeans though. its a dirty chav brand.i hate garms that are over branded and g-star do just that

I think I remember reading that it's bought out/owned by Diesel or something along them lineWhich made me laugh 'cause you would never see anyone paying £90 for Diesel jeansIt's most prolly made in the same factory as well.But yeah always hated G Star with a passion.

I don't understand the hype. I'd never heard of them till I went up to the Midlands about 6 Months ago, and saw people goin mad for them. The Brand carries no weight, the clothes are kinda basic, and theyve got a £80 price tag minimum for some jeans. I just dont rate them