Genuine got jacked in brum

Brum Guy

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nuttin sad about it in my opinionchains probably worth atleast a quick 10 gibthat is more than most people make in a monthsounds like a solid move to methe game thing was a rumour i heardand when did 50 cent, akon or ll cool j get moved to dwn here?

On a real note, there are some very serious man in Birmingham that are so on this ting it would scare you. However, there are also a ton of man in London and every other ends like that so Brum don't get any props.Secondly, robbing an RNB singer is not bad. Robbing a man that will have you lashing a link is waste.And thirdly, this is one of the many reasons I say 95% of Birmingham road man are the dunmbest guys ever. Seriously, I'm not even hyping for joke. They will be waste, and be happy to have no aspirations and stay jacking mobile phones. This is solidifed by a program I watched, and when they went down to where they referred to as downtown Birmingham, there were a group of stupid black guys proudly professing that you can get robbed, shot, stabbed, f*cked up in their area. There was also a guy who said there is no point him getting a job if he is coming back to that estate. He said if they move him out he will consider gettign a job. I would also like to say that the estate they filmed looked like the land time forgot. Any estate in London that looked that shitty would be demolished or rebuilt. And on top of this, one girl in my class was telling em about how her boyfriend got robbed by some guys in Brum. What did they take?A phone. :D Ultimate waste.And before you say anything, yes there are man in London like this. Only difference is they are crackheads.

This is one of the reasons I can't stand Birmingham. The whole city go on like the d*ckheads in South (I said the d*ckheads, not all of South). Whenever my bredrins come visit they're always shocked like "Why are they pushing to be so ghetto!?" It's like they've got something to prove.I always know myself in Brum coz too many people are on some f*cked up behaviour. Every uni houseparty I've been to that included Aston and UCE people either got stabbed or there were about 4 guys in the house strapped up and my friends say we should leave.f*ck*ng stupidness. They tucked in Jagged Edge a few years ago as well. SUPPOSEDLY Meagan Good was there with them just screaming while they were getting weighed in and there one security guard had to drag them all out of there coz the promoter that put them on for a show at the Works took them to some dodgy club to "chill".

who else was at the ginuwine ting?thought it was at cov, had the flyer for it as well [never checked it properly though]
Omarion and some other UK guy cant remember his name tho, nah it was at the works in brum
Ohhh the Omarion thing, didnt realise it was so soon, Low going to see himLol @ Jagged Edge getting jacked whenever they come down to Birmz as wellCertain birmz guys take the biscuit though .. *doesnt even start her rant about Harmony last week @ Q Club* :D

ja rule got jackedhold tight sparks loldnt no wot was goin through mans headfor him to jus fink f*ck it let me move 2 himchain was noiceeethe cross sickkkoh wellr.i.p sparks
Sparks? I swear everyone has a different person for who did it to Ja rule.From Northstar to some west man dem, now 'sparks'.

ja rule got jackedhold tight sparks loldnt no wot was goin through mans headfor him to jus fink f*ck it let me move 2 himchain was noiceeethe cross sickkkoh wellr.i.p sparks
Sparks? I swear everyone has a different person for who did it to Ja rule.From Northstar to some west man dem, now 'sparks'.
Thats why I swear most of these stories of US guys getting moved are ducktales.

Guest PennyTraitor
Thats why I swear most of these stories of US guys getting moved are ducktales.
tbh